Server: FURY EU - PVPMin Level Requirement: 60+Orientation:- PvE:
*** M E H - European International Age of Conan Guild ***
Both hardcore and semi-hardcore (you can choose, we'll have different groups running). With hardcore we mean raiding every day.- PvP:
- Guild addresshttp://www.tentonhammer.com/node/31974
- Ten Ton Hammer Guild Interview
Welcome and thank you for considering to join MEH! We are a large guild and require high standards from all of our members. Therefore we have a strict recruiting policy in order to create a first barrier our new potential members will have to overcome. Before applying, please read this post carefully, because it might just be the difference between getting accepted or getting rejected.
>>> 1. Before applying, please first consider if you can identify yourself with the following <<<
- You behave in a mature and respectful manner. Not just to your guild members, but also to non-guild members.
- You are pro-active, eager to participate on the forums and in voice chat and eager to discuss game mechanics.
- You are a teamplayer, placing the needs and goals of the guild before your own.
- You do not easily get frustrated. We do not want our guild members to start crying if they get ganked 10 times in a row or if we wipe 10 times in a row on a raid boss.
- You are reliable. Coming half an hour late for a raid, because your mother planned dinner at the time we planned to start the raid is not a good reason.
- You have at least some interest in both the PvE and PvP aspects of the game.
- You are available at least 3 full evenings a week for raiding.
- You are capable of supporting yourself to whatever extend needed outside these 3 evenings of raiding.
If you just read these traits and feel there is 1 or more with which you cannot identify yourself, please reconsider applying to this guild. It might save us both a lot of time.
>>> 2. Please make sure your computer meets at least the recommended system requirements <<<
>>> 3. Please make sure you did not already apply at another guild <<<
>>> 4. Please register a character on this forum http://meh.bemyhero.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=15 with your ingame name <<<
*** M E H - Rules ***
1. Teamspeak – A working computer microphone and a copy of Teamspeak 2 are mandatory for all MEH members.
2. Recruitment – All new members are in a 2 week trial period, during this period councillors will decide if the recruit is of “MEH” standard
3. Inactivity – MEH members who are simply unable to participate in the game for any reason will be moved to an inactive list until they are able to return to active involvement. They will be removed from the guild if gone for more than 3 weeks without prior warning.
4. Disruptive Behavior – An excessive amount of complaining, non-constructive criticism, arguing within the guild, etc., will result in removal from the guild. This does not mean that members can never complain, criticize or argue. The keyword here is "excessive", meaning that it reaches the point where it affects guild cohesiveness. Any guild member that engages in excessively disruptive behaviour will receive a cautionary warning first, and if that behaviour continues, they will be booted from the guild.
5. Quality Players – MEH has a standard of quality play that we intend to maintain. If any guild member is found to be extremely lacking in their skills, they may be voted on by the Council for removal from the guild. The important phrase here is "extremely lacking."
6. No Cliques – We will not allow special cliques to form within the guild. Everyone in the guild should get to know all of the other guild members, and be equally helpful to all of them. For balanced grouping purposes, the Council may have to adjust groups so that all guild members get a fair group when they play.
7. No Idiotic Public Posts – If you want to act like a fool, we have private boards for you to do that. Don't post on public forums about the guild, how bad ass you are, or how we were foolish enough to add you.
8. Respect Your Guild Members – You are required to treat other members of the guild with respect. How you actually feel about them is not relevant, but your behavior is. Feel free to interact with anyone outside of the guild however you like, as long as it doesn't violate any of the guild rules
9. Dedication - You are a member of MEH and therefore are not allowed to be a member of any other Guild / Organisation on the server without prior permission from the Council. This Rule also includes the distribution of information specific to guild tactics or tips. Guild tactics are that, guild only.
Any member found in breach of the rules above will find themselves removed from the guild.
*** MEH Requirements ***
There are certain attributes that MEH members must have, these are the following- Skill- Determination- Dedication- Attitude- MaturitySkill:
We expect members of MEH to be a certain skill level, this includes knowledge of every factor of your chosen class, knowledge of the surroundings and tactical awareness.Determination:
MEH requires members to be determined to reach the goals set by the guild. Whenever a member gets knocked down they are expected to get back up ready to fight, ready to win!Dedication
: MEH is an end game guild, and to participate within the ranks of the guild there is the expectation that you have dedication to the cause. Activity on the forums / voice coms and ingame are all expected.Attitude:
There are many forms of attitude that MEH expects from its members. These include such things as the ability to take critisim, working as part of a team and many moreMaturity:
This guild is founded on maturity and respect. We do not have a minimum age, as the maturity is dependant on the persons character and not on the date of there birth certificate.
You should be able to attend 4 guild groups a week (PvE Raids, PvP Raids, PvE/PvP Groups)
You need to be able to understand and write in English.
You need to be able to atleast hear the commands given on Voice Coms during raid hours.
You need to be able to comply with the code of conduct.
General trial information:
The MEH trial starts when you join the guild in-game, the trial lasts around 2 weeks.
During your trial you will not have access to resources from the guild bank (unless an officer approves this).
During your trial you are expected to take part in any guild activities requested by an officer.
You will have to prove yourself through endgame PvP combat aswell as endgame raiding
You are not guranteed a spot in raids where we can only bring a limited amount of players
You will be expected to take part in defending and attacking battlekeeps