Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infinity Online blocking American IPs?

Since the IO forum is dead... is there anyway to play this game form the US? I heard they IP blocked people from region 1... what a bunch of tools if it's true.

Pats let Manning win.

Comments

• Soldier420Soldier420 Member Posts: 177

no reply

Pats let Manning win.

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

No reply becouse this isent Infinity Online, it is Infinity Quest for Earth.

• piotrsanpiotrsan Member Posts: 58

What a tool

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

This game isn't even in Beta yet and its going to be a bit more. Play there little tech demo but that is it. The game world looks amazing just hope we see this thing soon like this coming Xmas.

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• Nightdragon8Nightdragon8 Member Posts: 53

it says 2010.... probably more like 2011 i would bet, still this is one of those games i woudl really like to buy

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

I know the purchasing of the game have been discussed and micro payments and the possibility of free was being kicked around a lot. But myself personally I would much rather it be a pay server so we can not get the certain element of players that you get with free games.

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• ManfarkyouManfarkyou Member Posts: 1

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php is its site... just as it says right below the game's title on the page.

Not sure where you're getting Infinity Online from. I'm not sure that I:TQFE ever used that domain for its website. Before the infinity-unverse.com domain it was some something like fl-tw.com.

• leumasx7leumasx7 Member Posts: 218

Yes, infinity online has been blocking American ip's for over a year now.

I was playing right before they blocked American ip's. Wchich i found funny, because i was able to still play with X-cilent blocked on firewall. and i registered as French on my account. never tried to re-download cilent, and last time i tried to load old cilent, it crashed on patching.

• leumasx7leumasx7 Member Posts: 218
    Originally posted by Manfarkyou

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php is its site... just as it says right below the game's title on the page.
    Not sure where you're getting Infinity Online from. I'm not sure that I:TQFE ever used that domain for its website. Before the infinity-unverse.com domain it was some something like fl-tw.com.

i believe infinity online, is through game-tribe, or something like that.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444
    Originally posted by leumasx7

Originally posted by Manfarkyou

i believe infinity online, is through game-tribe, or something like that.

That may be, but this forum is for Infinity: The Quest for Earth.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions