Problem logging in...

mike470mike470 General Correspondent-unknown-Member Posts: 2,396

Hey guys, sorry for all the questions, but I'm just having a hard time getting this to work.  So here's my question.  I got the game installed and i ran it and it guided me through making a new account.  Then i went to log in and told me i needed to make a subscription.  So i type in the 30 day free code where i should have(i didn't say it was a pre-paided card when it asked) and continued and said everything i got so i exited out of the window and went to log in.  Now here's the problem.  Everytime i try to log in the game it keeps telling me i need to make a subscription for the game, but i thought I already did.  So do i have to actually make a paid subscription for the game and the first month is free and then i get the month I payed for, or did i mess up somewhere.  Thanks for all the help in advanced.

Comments

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 192

I have the same problem, it's asking me to pay 39.99 for the software which I already did in the store.  Why would I pay for the DVD install it and then get charged again while I'm registering but this time for 39.99.  Any way around this?

• enaz13enaz13 Johnson City, TNMember UncommonPosts: 102

You put in the code that was attached to your manual or cd? Other then registering that i'm not sure what else could be wrong.

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 192

Ok I got it going.  Since I was already a station member for previous games like EQ2 and Matrix I had to do this a little differently.  I went and entered the activation code in the code activation menu.  And then when I looked at my subscriptions and saw that Vanguard was closed, I clicked the "Subscribe" button underneath it and was immediately brought to the screen where it asked me whether I want month to month billing or otherwise.

From there on I entered all the info that it asked me and it gave me a grand total of 0.00 dollars which is how it's supposed to be. Hope that helps you out.

• MaliviusMalivius Sedalia, MOMember Posts: 114

Mike470.  I think what you have to do is similar to what f1seb had to do here.  First, you create your station account (which it sounds like you have already).  Then once you are logged in, you have the option to "Enter Activation Code".  When you do this, it will ask for the CD Key...input that and follow the process through (I'm pretty sure it will ask for billing information to set up the account. (Has the spill about not being billed until your 30 days is up).  That should get it working for you.

Hope this helps.

• mike470mike470 General Correspondent -unknown-Member Posts: 2,396

Thanks a lot for all of the help guys