Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I admit I have complained about MMORPG's my self I can not lie about that. ;) /moved

So I'm going to stay with the MMO I hate!

Just kidding maybe, I don't know.

P.S. BTW don't take what I say personaly, I'm just joking around here. :)

P.S.S. I admit I have complained about MMORPG's my self I can not lie about that. ;)

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

Huh.  One of the few times I truly cannot make out what the point of the OP is.

Earthrise might be good in 3-4 years, or it might be the next great vaporware.  We'll see.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MagnumIIMagnumII Member Posts: 85

Originally posted by Kyleran

Huh.  One of the few times I truly cannot make out what the point of the OP is.
    Earthrise might be good in 3-4 years, or it might be the next great vaporware.  We'll see.

Hehe yeah I'm just kidding around.

BTW you play EvE still, cool it is an awesome game, but I personly got borred of it lately, I will check it out aghain when Factional warfare comes out I'm sure. I suggest others try it out too, it seems pretty cool.

P.S. This is Magnum's Mom, :) and he is being punished right now!!!!!!!

• JpizzleJpizzle Member Posts: 371

less crack - that's my suggestion.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905
    Originally posted by MagnumII
    WaR
     EvE

Dude, you don't put a lowercase in the middle of an abbreviation. WAR and EVE will suffice. Unless the middle word is unimportant, like of or and. Such as World of Warcraft.

Ah yes it must be a habit from all the acronims running around. WAR EVE, got it.

• BobRossBobRoss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 213

Can I have an "All the above" option before I vote?  

Sure :)