Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's Journey? /moved

KraptorKraptor Member Posts: 359

What happend? It used to had its own forum, but now it is totally gone. Any info about this or about the game :)?

Comments

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/category/197

Still has it's own Forum, but I think the game's slightly fallen by the wayside... or been transformed into a tech demo for the engine they're pushing...

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

The "game" has never been anything but a tech demo and marking tool for the engine.

• HJ-DivianaHJ-Diviana Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Torak

The "game" has never been anything but a tech demo and marking tool for the engine.

Or maybe it's a game in development.

How many months does it take to get to the center of a HJ pop? (sorry just being a goof..)

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905
    Originally posted by HJ-Diviana

Apparently someone at mmorpg.com doesn't think so. You have been removed.

I think Mourning was the only other game I can recall that was ever taken OFF the list.

Pretty exclusive club wouldn't you say HJ?

Maybe once your company can get around to actually making a game they will put you back on. Thats more or less what they said to Mourning also.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana

Apparently someone at mmorpg.com doesn't think so. You have been removed.

I think Mourning was the only other game I can recall that was ever taken OFF the list.

Pretty exclusive club wouldn't you say HJ?

Maybe once your company can get around to actually making a game they will put you back on. Thats more or less what they said to Mourning also.

Reviving a three month thread just to rub something in someone's face? Classy.

There have been other games that have come and gone on the development list. And comparing it to Mourning is laughable, as we all know how that turned out. Right now Journey has simply been a game with a very (very) stalled development cycle. Is there a game anywhere near completion there? I don't know. Whether it ever sees the light of day only time will tell, but between Simutronics licensing the HeroEngine to nearly half a dozen companies over the past few years including this little one called Bioware, and the variety of MUDs they've created over the past two decades, I'd put them far, far, far, far, far above the sham that Age Of Mourning/Thrones Of Chaos/Realms Of Torment was.

• ValendrosValendros Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 123

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/development

is that the wrong place to be looking? It's right there...