Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recruiting for Windia Guild Lvl 15+

Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124

I'm recruiting for a newly made guild in Windia. The name of the guild is called BlackDawn. If you are interested in joining, just message me. My character's name is LolzMatt.

We are recruiting all classes level 15 or higher. Our guild is mainly based in Henesys, We usually meet at cc6 fm 8. If you are admitted into the guild there are a few rules. Mainly no Ksing or scamming any other members. If you do you may be open to defaming by all members of the guild.

We will be doing several party quests each week as well as other events. Please leave a reply with your Character's name, class, and level if you are interested in joining. You can also message me in game.

Please keep in mind we do have limited spots available so not everyone will be able to join.

Thanks>

Comments

• NotabaNotaba Member Posts: 4

Hi, i'ma lvl 16 warrior in windia and my character name is Notaba. I wont be able to play for a while, but if you could save me a spot that wud be great!

I don't suffer from insanity, I revel in every second of it.