Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Crash Problem! Help!

gzussturbogzussturbo Member Posts: 1

Everytime I install shadowbane and try to play it, it crashes.  I can install the game good, all the patches download fine, but when I actually play the game  as soon as I exit the starting town the game freezes and crashes...

This is frustrating because I really wanna play this game.  I can run around in the town for as long as I want and talk to everyone, etc, but the second I step outside the city it crashes...

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, redownloaded, talked to the tech support, but everything I do never works...  I exceed all the system req's.  Does anyone have any idea of what may be wrong and how I can fix it so I can play the game?

Comments

• COORSCOORS Member UncommonPosts: 353

You're looking for help on this? This game has NEVER been playable from day one years ago. One of the many reasons it went down the toilet. The coding is attocious.

I wish you luck, but seriously, the game is just not worth the effort and aggravation.

• DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

SB.EXE LOL!

• skunrooskunroo Member Posts: 27

Try this, when u open game click SB config, then a grey box should open up ...click graphics then untick the 4 boxes on the top left side.