Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone used to like grandia and pass on this game?

tokarustokarus Member Posts: 43

from what ive seen its a bit of a grandia like game, and from what i remember altough it had the cheesy anime graphics, i still had fun playing all of the series. its one of the reasons id like to try out the game. bring back a bit of the nostalgic ps1/2 and dreamcast moments on a game that i can now play with loads of people.

Comments

• TrucidationTrucidation Member Posts: 86

I loved Grandia, played all three games in the series. I hope you mean the later 2 games though, as the graphics in the first Grandia were terrible. Yes, I loved that game to bits (maybe even more than the two sequels), but it was horribly pixelated throughout.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

• SeroRamaiSeroRamai Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by Trucidation

I loved Grandia, played all three games in the series. I hope you mean the later 2 games though, as the graphics in the first Grandia were terrible. Yes, I loved that game to bits (maybe even more than the two sequels), but it was horribly pixelated throughout.

I dident think there was much wrong with the first grandia.

Sure, It wasent "PS2" quality, but the fact that it was simple is what makes it loveable. Just like Final Fantasy Tactics, or Azure Dreams!

.... God I would kill for a grandia MMO.

• TrucidationTrucidation Member Posts: 86

Far be it for me to come across as a graphics hoe, in fact I despise players like that. I play old games all the time, SNES, PSX, etc. But Grandia 1 *is* pretty damn rough around the edges. Like say, Legend of Legaia. Another RPG I enjoyed immensely, despite the really primitive 3D - it was painful to watch.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "