Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

Comments

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

The game is empty, dead, caput, fini....

And that is a good thing. This abomination was the worst MMORPG in the history of the genre. Hell, it was less a game and more like a scam. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• ardaaytacardaaytac Member UncommonPosts: 7

this game is nice and good..because very very big a map..and good grafics..

but really this game is EMPTY!!!!

• ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

• agh50agh50 Member Posts: 124

I have played fairly recently (within the last 6 weeks), and the average number of players on at any given time is only between 50 and 75 even at peak times.

It's pretty empty.  There are a full range of MOBs of course, but there simply aren't very many people.

Those that do play tend to gravitate toward one or two hunting areas. 

You can usually find 6-10 players on in the newbie areas to group with

Players are very willing to help if you ask.

Good luck

• keNg_eLLykeNg_eLLy Member Posts: 33

...ouch!!!i think this game need more advertisement!!!i don't even know this game

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

There are a lot of issues with this game ranging from Graphics card issues to be 1 and the massive legal issues going on with some _PIX_ chap that  you will most like soon find out about unfortunately there is bugger all people on because of this, the game itself i found fun to play but also found kind of pointless to play as an MMO but ok to play for a bit of relaxation, just to log in and fly around the World or even to just socialize was good for me to get away from the bitchiness that happens in a lot of MMO's today so i say if you like it go for it dont let people sway you one way or the other you are your own person and need to make your own decisions when playing this game regardless of if people like it or not.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • keNg_eLLykeNg_eLLy Member Posts: 33

... i gonna check this game!!!!can someone post here where i can find this game/site??

• BadTBadT Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by charlizd

There are a lot of issues with this game ranging from Graphics card issues to be 1 and the massive legal issues going on with some _PIX_ chap that  you will most like soon find out about unfortunately there is bugger all people on because of this, the game itself i found fun to play but also found kind of pointless to play as an MMO but ok to play for a bit of relaxation, just to log in and fly around the World or even to just socialize was good for me to get away from the bitchiness that happens in a lot of MMO's today so i say if you like it go for it dont let people sway you one way or the other you are your own person and need to make your own decisions when playing this game regardless of if people like it or not.

_Pix_ has nothing to do with why there are no people playing this game. A pile of crap is what the game is, always has been and has not changed one bit. And yes, I am still a member of the game currently.  The problems with the entire game is that its unplayable as it is. Period.

In your own words, the game is pointless - thus nobody plays.

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

Originally posted by BadT

Originally posted by charlizd

_Pix_ has nothing to do with why there are no people playing this game. A pile of crap is what the game is, always has been and has not changed one bit. And yes, I am still a member of the game currently.  The problems with the entire game is that its unplayable as it is. Period.

In your own words, the game is pointless - thus nobody plays.

Well 1 i did not say that _PIX_ was the reason people are not  playing this game if you read what i had posted i am saying that there are various Legal issues which involve _PIX_ not refering to him being the reason but merely that because of the legal issues  and the graphics card issues plus many other issues which i had not stated is why people are not playing, i don't find the game unplayable at all infact i find it very playable, i find it enjoyable,i find it lacking in Community which in turn i dont find it that bad as the Community that are playing are the nicest i have come across in an MMO yet so that in itself is an Enjoyment for me so what may not work for you may work for others just remember that again it is only an opinion.

To the OP if this game is what you like playing i would suggest not even trying to ask Questions about it here in these Forums as you will not find many here that like it, and with good reasons too i would imagine, but just be prepared for a lot of hate towards this game but then again once you find out the History of this title you may have a change of heart.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • agh50agh50 Member Posts: 124

Well, you may not get the chance. 

The server has been down for going on two days now, with no explanations.  That is unusual even for DnL. 

This may be the end after all.  Another day or two should tell.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by agh50

Well, you may not get the chance. 
    The server has been down for going on two days now, with no explanations.  That is unusual even for DnL. 
    This may be the end after all.  Another day or two should tell.

One can only hope.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

No apparent reason you say....

Not our fault you didn't do a bit of research on the history or  the way the devs treated the community/costumers of this fiasco. 

<modedit>

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Xoni5

Originally posted by kakasaki

Not our fault you didn't do a bit of research on the history or  the way the devs treated the community/costumers of this fiasco. 
    <modedit>

I just read something about stealing a programmer's work but I really don't care about that if a like the game, now if the devs treated not so well the costumers that's another story, they banned accounts with no reason? Did they favoured unjustly some players? What happened?

<modedit>

How about they stole players money, does that make a difference to you? How about they charged people continuously ( some for hundreds of dollars ) YEARS after the people unsubscribed. How about they charged people for pre-orders, and then gave them a game not even 1/10 of what these people were promised.

<modedit>

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by kakasaki

<modedit>

And I just read something about stealing a programmer's work but I really don't care about that if a like the game, now if the devs treated not so well the costumers that's another story, they banned accounts with no reason? Did they favoured unjustly some players? What happened?

<modedit>

How about they stole players money, does that make a difference to you? How about they charged people continuously ( some for hundreds of dollars ) YEARS after the people unsubscribed. How about they charged people for pre-orders, and then gave them a game not even 1/10 of what these people were promised. <modedit>
    <modedit>

Many of those that pre-ordered did get their money back but NOT because of Farlan but because of the company Click and Buy and their recognizing the illegal acts of which Farlan was attempting to do. Many however, did not bother with the hassle and left the money to Farlan. Farlan did NOT refund that money. And Farlan continued to bill. A feeble attempt to extract even more money from those that simply walked away from it.

<modedit>