Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

This game is for anyone that likes good story and world immersion

GrumpyJesterGrumpyJester AmersfoortPosts: 96Member

Don't be fooled, there's a lot more to this game than the fatalities and nipples which are so often discussed. An MMO with a good story, highly immersive setting and great art direction.

There's more than just the gore!

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Colorado Springs, COPosts: 4,183Member

Originally posted by GrumpyJester

Don't be fooled, there's a lot more to this game than the fatalities and nipples which are so often discussed. An MMO with a good story, highly immersive setting and great art direction.
    There's more than just the gore!
    /agree

One of my favorite things about the game is the way the stories are told.

Some of the quest chains are just.....wow.

• KilmarKilmar Bad SodenPosts: 844Member

Nice, I'm quester and I like good background story. But the main part of the MMOgamers dont want a good story, look at wow. Demons fly in a spaceship through dimensions to become Paladins!

• mxmissilemxmissile Layton, UTPosts: 267Member Uncommon

lol, "world immersion"?, with all those loading screens? your funny

• miagisanmiagisan NY, NYPosts: 5,156Member

great story...definitely

immersive...i didn't feel it

• Alan0nAlan0n ReykjaPosts: 576Member

Ofc there is more to the game - but some of it is not justified with what we see atm.  Loading screens are in every direction you step.  Quests are... well NPCs up to lvl 20 are talking but after that its the same as before and it doesn't matter what u say - its always the same results.

Hyboria is not a world in AOC - its 10000 instances.  Play a game or watch Loading screens ?  I wonder.  Just happy I dont have to watch loading screens at home while walking between diffrent rooms....