Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking about buying

Rogue420Rogue420 Member Posts: 296

Questions

Is it ffapvp?

Does it got a jump button?

Is the leveling a grind/pain?

Can you switch views from 1ps to 3ps?

Pats are gonna go 19-0 2008-2009 season

Comments

• demented669demented669 Member Posts: 402

the pvp i have little to no xp in that but so far as i know its only duels or you can flag yourself and then its ffa i guess, they are adding new content like a pvp ranking and games like CTF i am guessing new patch will have some pvp stuff if you want to go on there site and read up more on that

yes you can jump with the space bar

leveling is not a grind at all do quest/mission and you lvl up fast then after you finish the game on normal you can make it harder by trying elite mode where you have only one life ! that is right you die and start all over good times

yes you can go from 1st to 3rd if  you use guns the view is stuck for sword play on 3rd i hate that you don 't have a 1st for melee but oh well they might add it later on in other patches

• Rogue420Rogue420 Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by demented669

the pvp i have little to no xp in that but so far as i know its only duels or you can flag yourself and then its ffa i guess, they are adding new content like a pvp ranking and games like CTF i am guessing new patch will have some pvp stuff if you want to go on there site and read up more on that
    leveling is not a grind at all do quest/mission and you lvl up fast then after you finish the game on normal you can make it harder by trying elite mode where you have only one life ! that is right you die and start all over good times
    yes you can go from 1st to 3rd if  you use guns the view is stuck for sword play on 3rd i hate that you don 't have a 1st for melee but oh well they might add it later on in other patches

That sucks. It's hard trying to find a good pvp polish game. Can't stand those low budget Asian MMOs

Pats are gonna go 19-0 2008-2009 season

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Originally posted by Rogue420

That sucks. It's hard trying to find a good pvp polish game. Can't stand those low budget Asian MMOs

Age of Conan my good man!

• jorcoman2jorcoman2 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by D3mis3

Warhammer Online my good man!

Edited so the guy doesnt go for a inbalanced pvp experience

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930
    Originally posted by jorcoman2

Originally posted by D3mis3

Warhammer Online my good man!

Edited so the guy doesnt go for a inbalanced pvp experience

I probably won't buy either one (AoC or War) as I'm not a PvP person, but I figured I needed to chime in on this as I have a history with Mythic.  Yeah... that's totally false considering who's making Warhammer.  Mythic has a vast history with their inability to accurately balance the 3 realms in  RvR on DAoC.  So, what makes you think they actually will have any better luck with WAR?  Hence... imbalanced PvP experience.  Doesn't boast much confidence.  Also, another thing that doesn't boast confidence is, being partnered with EA (EA = death to mmorpg's).  Please... keep all AoC/WAR propaganda on their official forums.

• DrukstylzDrukstylz Member Posts: 189

Bought this game last week, played it a few hours. Just realized, I haven't played it since then. Nothing made me want to go back, in fact it slipped my mind till I found the box under my bed. Bought it for 12 euros in a bargain bin while looking for blue ray movies.