Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Concept Art Part Two

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member Common

The folks from EA Mythic have provided us with sixteen new pieces of concept art. Today, we present the second eight in Part Two of a two part feature.

Check it out here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Drgnprpht999Drgnprpht999 westerville, OHPosts: 141Member

I hope those swords in the bottom left are dark elf swords. Those are badass. These pictures are all very cool looking.

Deviant Art: http://ramenninja.deviantart.com/

MMOs Played: EverQuest 1 and 2, Ryzom, Horizons/Istaria, Planetside (BFRs ruined it), WoW, GuildWars, CoH/CoV, Lineage 2, FFXI, Random free MMOs

• TerranahTerranah Stockton, CAPosts: 3,574Member Uncommon

Cool weapons pics.  Thanks.

• will200will200 Coquitlam, BCPosts: 70Member

My god, I can hardly wait to see those in-game.

• leumasx7leumasx7 Orange Park, FLPosts: 218Member

like i thought.. for me im kinda for destruction but people want me to play order T_T, and destruction has cooler pics, and yes i think those are dark elf swords looking at emblem.

• QuintorQuintor Kirkland, WAPosts: 4Member

looks cool.

I can't wait for this game to be released.

• bobletmanbobletman Oakville, ONPosts: 1Member

WOw those look amazing I cant wait for this game to be released.

• phc_docphc_doc Jaffrey, NHPosts: 132Member

They all look great with the exception of the spanners.  I understand there isn't much you can do with a wrench and though it is a fitting 'weapon' for the engineer they are still a little 'bleh'.