Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this game really dat bad?

packerspackers Member Posts: 30

The screeen shots look good but the user rating is lower than a 4.0 average. is this game realy dat bad bcause it looks lika nice game

Comments

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416

Looks alone do not define a good game.

---

• TumbletownTumbletown Member Posts: 19

complete fail, see my thread

• MeyithiMeyithi Member Posts: 48

Lvl 1-20 is OK, since there are quests, BUT, due to a crazy design flaw you best not spend any attribute points until 20 or you might gimp yourself by doing yourself out of points so Melee classes especially have a hard time levelling up to 20.

After lvl 23 - well, you grind...  Cap is 100btw.

PvP is all about 2 classes, Archer and Ranger.  There are 14 Classes in the game but if you aren't an Archer or Ranger, you best hunt in a group, solo PvP just won't work.  Also, there are weapons in the game so overpowered that they were removed from the game, but the devs forgot to remove those already in players possession, in short fair fights are few and far between.

There's horrible exploits as well, for example some classes can levitate and be totally invulnerable whilst letting their pets (3 of em usually) beat you to death with no way to retaliate.  There's 100's of exploits, most due to bad design and planning instead of actual game bugs.

There's been no patch or update for over 12 months now.

Performance is bad for everyone - but playable, you get used to the stuttering after a few days.

In short - yeah it's that bad, even though you may get some time from the game I can't suggest it because you'll grind up the levels and leave disallusioned due to exploits and bugs, having wasted a few months of your life on this POS.  Do yourself a favour and give it a miss, you'll thank me in the end!