Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Capital Cities

2»

Comments

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653

Less of the Chaos city?  I want all of the city!  Just delay the game more and more til you get it right!

• mjkittredgemjkittredge Member Posts: 126

I wonder if the statue destruction will be like what they did with the big one of Saddam in Iraq, pulling it down with chains and dragging it through the street as people follow it, cheering and kicking it along the way.   "NOOOOO, THEY'RE DISRESPECTING MY STATUE! WE CANNOT ABIDE THIS DEFILEMENT! COUNTERATTACK!"

• Hyperboy01Hyperboy01 Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by vickypollard

shame the graphix suck
    As was stated previously, you will find several other threads speaking to this point. It is certainly understandable for you to think that way if you JUST look at the released beta footage. They are testing in very low resolution to make sure it isn't the COMPUTERS causing issues, only the servers and/or content. The resolution is substantially higher in the actual game according to EA Mythic.

I do hope the graphics live up to my thoughts about how they should be in a next generation game as well. I just bought a 22" monitor for my home office, and I would love to see how it performs on Warhammer

• Drgnprpht999Drgnprpht999 Member Posts: 141

After reading this I think it will be an awesome addition to the game if it is pulled off right.I watched the video on capital cities and they have interesting ideas that I hope they can implement, the question is how long is this going to take them to do it, or have they already started testing it? Anyways this is just another reason why I want to play WAR.

Deviant Art: http://ramenninja.deviantart.com/

MMOs Played: EverQuest 1 and 2, Ryzom, Horizons/Istaria, Planetside (BFRs ruined it), WoW, GuildWars, CoH/CoV, Lineage 2, FFXI, Random free MMOs

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Originally posted by mjkittredge

I wonder if the statue destruction will be like what they did with the big one of Saddam in Iraq, pulling it down with chains and dragging it through the street as people follow it, cheering and kicking it along the way.   "NOOOOO, THEY'RE DISRESPECTING MY STATUE! WE CANNOT ABIDE THIS DEFILEMENT! COUNTERATTACK!"

Maybe we can hired statue guards. Money sink!

• impulsebooksimpulsebooks Member Posts: 561

Originally posted by Arkane_A

Guild Taverns = Win in this news article.

Yeah, I liked that little bit of news too. From another vid I heard that we can capture oher guild's banners (they become tattered banner trophies) Now then, we know we can hang OUR OWN banners from captured keeps that are claimed by your guild, can we hang and display the tattered captured banners in our instanced tavern?

Just wondering, because it would make our guild tavern just that little bit different from other peoples, and we could take screenshots of all our trophies hanging from the rafters for display on the guild webstire

Mark E. Cooper
    AKA Tohrment
    Proud member of Damned Souls since 2007.
    http://www.damnedsouls.eu

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

I love the rvr aspect of this game!!!

Can you say...MOSH PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to play!!!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• admiralnlsonadmiralnlson Member UncommonPosts: 240

The delayed the release because they were too short on time. And now they're adding content?

... clever

---
    Waiting for: GW2
    *thumbs up*: GW, Eve(, WoW)
    *thumbs down*: MO, GA, FE

• impulsebooksimpulsebooks Member Posts: 561

After reading about it over at WHA, I've come to the conclusion that this is not something they have added recently, its something they are just telling us for the first time. The idea is very similar to what they told us a while ago about guild officers having a sort of champagne room where they could go to make there plans etc

Mark E. Cooper
    AKA Tohrment
    Proud member of Damned Souls since 2007.
    http://www.damnedsouls.eu