Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you dont like the game, then leave

chucky233chucky233 Member Posts: 122

Those people that dont like the game, just leave, my gosh why would you waste your time posting on these forums, just leave. Officialy they announced that a new version is coming somewhere Fall. if you dont believe me i realyl dont care, So just leave and quit insulting these people!

Neosteam.com

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by chucky233

Those people that dont like the game, just leave, my gosh why would you waste your time posting on these forums, just leave. Officialy they announced that a new version is coming somewhere Fall. if you dont believe me i realyl dont care, So just leave and quit insulting these people!

Hmm, FURY and Dark and Light, huh? You just have a penchant for failed games, or what? And don't worry. After the courtroom dust clears, and the servers get shut down, you'll be the one leaving. We'll be here celebrating. Have a good one.

• ZorbaneZorbane Member UncommonPosts: 529

Technically we did leave the game since we don't play anymore

What's wrong with hanging around on the forums talking to old friends

• SunDriedSunDried Member Posts: 9

Will those folks who don't like the forums please stop posting here and go play DnL!

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

Poor Chucky...

...I know those whacky DnL devs have a penchant for appropriating things that don't belong to them but....

...how did they manage to convince you the whole mmorpg.com site exists to promote DnL?

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

The copyright infrigement/court battle will effect the MMORPG community as a whole.   Other developers will see it as an example of how to behave.   This Forum is where people concerned with seeing how it pans out can most easily find information regarding it.     Whether or not they like the game or the developers.

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

I only wish I could play the game. DnL in its current state is unplayable.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

Originally posted by Dedthom

I only wish I could play the game. DnL in its current state is unplayable.

heee... care to elaborate? I played yesterday and not problem here..

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

To leave something it has to have a population, i dont think 25 players is a population for a mmo.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

I can't believe the servers are still up? Why for god's sake?

I miss DAoC

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

Yes, I agree. To be honest, just leave. You are so annoying.

• xenistisxenistis Member Posts: 43

To OP: Dont waste your time posting on boards,go and play while DnL still exists.

Hard times for games full of fail!

• WolfMageWolfMage Member Posts: 6

I'll leave when I get my cloth map!