Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone play 2 moons

apakapak Member Posts: 32

i just picked up game 2 moons. like the game alot but not sure if anyone plays the game if it has an endgame to it and if it is mostly english speaking people. Like the game alot so far looks great and gameplay is fun good change from what i have been playing. I found out so far yuo can't ignore the massive amount of gold farmer spammers and that all you see in text unfortionetly. game itself is cool but just wanna know if it is worth playing and just woundering about a few things. if someone could let me know would be much appreciated. thanks

hi

Comments

• waddup01waddup01 Member Posts: 14

i love the game too but now i kinda hate it..cuz my account got BLOCKED for no reason..now i have to start all over and i lost my 96 bagi.. and now im with a lvl 67 bagi -.-

well its just up to u to decide whether u like to keep playing but be careful about the "Incorrect ID" error..

• apakapak Member Posts: 32

hmm thats good to know seems like a lemonade shack game in that way. The game itself seems awesoem but it is ran by a bunch of kids. i uninstalled it might reinstall it after it is out of beta time to retry it.

hi

• novasmagicnovasmagic Member Posts: 26

I liked the game.  The graphics aren't the best I've seen but they're ok.  Groups were fun.  Have to watch out for pk's but all in all it was ok.  Item mall is an option in this game but not a necessity.  One can play with out all the goodies.

• bwayhawk2002bwayhawk2002 Member Posts: 4

I found the game's graphics only to be decent in comparison to what I expected. The questing is alright, which is why I played the game for as long as I did. It's biggest downfall, in my opinion, is the giant amount of server lag. I found this to be consistent with each server in the game, no matter what time of day it was.

• webbing2006webbing2006 Member CommonPosts: 44

I really di dnot have any lag and the graphics look good to me im running it at 1680 x 1050 with an 8600gt xxx nvidia i love the game im usually on the server lifecrusher if you want to play let em know.

The truth is out there SOMEWHERE ?