Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player thinking about joining.

I have no idea if it is possible but im from the UK and would like to know if i can still play i've known about this game for a number of years but i never realy knew if i could play but i found this site so im gnna ask... IS IT POSSIBLE?

The evil mouse - take over the world evil - is in the house...

Comments

• KlausWKlausW Member Posts: 165

Quite a few folks from around the EU play, as a matter of fact. The best place to ask specific questions is the community website, http://community.istaria.com/

From there you can get information on the 14-day free trial, subscription options, and options for downloading the installer. I expect that you'll find the answers to most of your questions in the community forums; just remember that 'Search' is your friend. :-)

Feel free to join the community forum and introduce yourself; it's a great way to meet the people you'll be playing with and to learn your way around.

Have fun, and I hope we'll see you around!

Guildleader, Mithril Council, Chaos

• dekroken2dekroken2 Member Posts: 21

Thanks! Nice to know i can play, seems like you have a great community much better than the largest MMO's iv'e played.

Ignore the mouse i won't take over Istaria!

I am having one problem with making a new character the launcher denies access thing on my free trial but im shure the customer support can help >=

The evil mouse - take over the world evil - is in the house...

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

On most issues customer support are fairly quick and helpful. You generally hear from them and have a solution within 24 hours of logging a problem.