Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question about the game

trentonxtrentonx Member Posts: 147

I played this game in beta and then I played it after beta which was really just more beta becuase they never patched anything.

Now here is my only question even a year into the games release the elementist summons could not be leveled up, what I mean is they said you could level up, you could put in skill points, but it was bugged and your summons never got stronger.

Was this patched in the last year? I mean wtf did the oprginal devoper die out or something becuase not patching something like that a whole class broked, so is it fixed or what?

Also do level 7 epics still cost 10 million gold, in beta the econmy was nice and balanced, how that been going?

I'm think of playing again nI still have an accoutn but not if my favorite class doesn't actully get to level up it's skills.

also any guilds out there want to help me get back into the game? I have a level 20 something.

Comments

• GreeferGreefer Member UncommonPosts: 66

Game has a big population now.

Still bugs but lots have been fixed and are being fixed.

EP3 coming out in a few months .. 88 new skills .. 3 new worlds .. set armor that gives things like bonus XP .. creatures that give you att and def etc etc.

Come back now and get some levels cause EP3 is going to be ALL high level content from what im told woot woot