Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats up with HG? it down?

PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

EvE is going down for a large patch and I decided to fire up hellgate london to pass some time.

Website, forums, and game arent working.

They doing some big patch? Having some major outage?

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

Hellgate Players,

The folks at our Data Center performed some unscheduled maintenance this morning, and it caused Shulgoth, Test Center and our website to go down for a couple hours. We are sorry about this inconvenience – it caught us completely by surprise as well. Whenever possible we try to alert you about server downtime, but we had no way of predicting that this would happen.

Patch 1.2 is looking pretty good, but we are fixing some last-minute issues that prevent us from releasing it. (There is a problem in the current Patch 1.2 build that really messes up your data files if you install the game and install patches in a certain order.) I’m just as anxious as you are to see the e-mail, Marksman rebalance, the Desicator and the long list of bug fixes go out to the big servers. I’m hoping that Patch 1.2 will be ready to release on Wednesday or Thursday, but until we have these issues solved and tested we shouldn’t release the patch.

Tyler Thompson (Bogustus)

For the Living!

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

That sounds like the errors fixed though... and everythings still down.

But we get a cool patch tomorrow or thursday... so thats cool.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

thanks for the link, looks like they have been down going on 10+ hours now.