Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Age of Conan: Area: Tortage Island Travel Guide

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member

The folks from Funcom's Age of Conan have been kind enough to provide us with this interesting and entertaining non-exclusive Tortage Island Travel Guide.

When you first start your journey through the lands of Hyboria in Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, you start off as a slave onboard a Stygian galley. The ship is somewhere in the treacherous waters of the Barachan seas, off the coast of Zingara. This is where you create your character’s visual appearance and make the decisions that will help shape your destiny in the years to come. But then, suddenly, the ship sinks.

You wake up on the beaches of Tortage Island. They call it the jewel of the Barachan Isles, but this is certainly a jewel with so many sharp edges that you can hurt yourself easily on it if you are not careful. It sure helps to know your surroundings better, and this guide was created so you know where to go – and what to stay far, far away from!

Check out the whole feature here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TedDansonTedDanson Broward, FLPosts: 513Member

Those screens look awesome....hopefully the gameplay matches the graphics.

• pust082pust082 Key West, FLPosts: 157Member

Wow...

This looks great. I would love to be able to sail on that boat.

• BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSPosts: 2,590Member

Originally posted by Baggs

I for 1 thing hope.
    That they release it this MAY because i cant wait anymore
    Btw, what do we get if we pre-order it? The siege-mammoth right?
    My understanding is that North American's  get War Mammoth & Europeans get War Rhino.

• Ngeldu5tNgeldu5t PhoenixPosts: 607Member Uncommon

I must say to Funcom.They have the guts to make a M Rated game with an interesting combat system and on top of that  they are far from the WoW template.The game looks awesome from the various videos I have seen so far....can`t wait to play this game.

In the land of Predators,the lion does not fear the jackals...

• downtoearthdowntoearth cedar falls, IAPosts: 3,558Member
    Originally posted by TedDanson

it doesnt

• chrimwinsterchrimwinster dilton marshPosts: 45Member
    Originally posted by downtoearth

Originally posted by TedDanson

it doesnt

In what way does gameplay not match the graphics?  I assume you are a beta tester?

ATB

Chrimwinster