Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Client released! Steel Blue 0.4.00

UtMoonUtMoon Member Posts: 99

The PlaneShift server has been shut down for a new update to the client and server. Please do not download client 0.3.02, as it will no longer work once the server comes back up. Stop seeding the 0.3.02 client as well, if you have the torrent.

Many new features, art, areas, and bugfixes will be in this new release.  Stay tuned for more details.

Remember, be sure you only download and install Steel Blue v0.4.00 if using a torrent.

Torrents and direct download mirrors are available on http://www.planeshift.it/download.html

The mirrors still say 0.3.02, but they link to the 0.4 client. Mac client is not ready yet.

You can read a detailed list of changes here:  www.planeshift.it/changelog_0400.html

I changed my mind. PlaneShift is not worth the time.

Comments

• pstruthpstruth Member Posts: 233

http://www.planeshift.it/download.html

The new files should be up in the next few days at the latest.  Make sure to get the correct download for your OS, and feel free to seed the torrent to others once you download the file.

If you're planning on transfering the settings from the previous client, we've been warned this might have unpredictable effects.  A lot of things have been fixed and upgraded in the new client and it might be safer to start fresh.

• Marcus79Marcus79 Member Posts: 24

I tried the new release and the list of new features is impressive. Can we have some more focus on magic? It's still very hard to be a wizard in PlaneShift if you want to compete with fighters... give us staves which do the same damage as expert warriors!!

Thanks for the release, it's great.

• QueenofFoolsQueenofFools PlaneShift DeveloperMember Posts: 61

Currently we are working very hard to produce a bug fix release for 0.4.00.

I hope everyone is enjoying Steel Blue.