Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything better than WoW out there?

2»

Comments

• RaunuRaunu Member UncommonPosts: 480

Originally posted by Interesting

WOW is still the best MMORPG overall.

Just your opinion. WoW really bored the heck out of me.

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

WoW is great the first time through to level 70 but after that theres not much staying power.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Guys guys, no need to try and eat the guy alive hehe. He did say

overall.
    If we tally up the good and bad and compare that to other MMO's out there right now then his view was right. (I really think he meant it objectively, due to how his sentence ended...)

Not sure if I'm making any sense here, but it makes perfect sense in my mind.

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586

Whether WoW has staying power at level 70 or not is completely down to personal opinion.   Each server has a HUGE community of level 70 players and many of them have been around for a long time.  Just because you don't enjoy the end game, doesn't mean it lacks staying power.  There is actually a ton of stuff to do, with more variety than perhaps any MMO out there atm.

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• elf8blisself8bliss Member UncommonPosts: 304

The subject might as well ask, "Anything better than McDonalds out there?"

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586
    Originally posted by elf8bliss

The subject might as well ask, "Anything better than McDonalds out there?"

No, because that's a poor analogy that's only used by people wanting to make a quick dig at the game, who haven't thought it through very well.  It's been consistently rebuked easily and I'm getting tired of people making this dumb comparison.

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

It has structure and plenty of relatively bug free content,lots to do etc. its competition is unfinished,buggy crap thats been rushed out or overhyped to the moon and back. Bitterness and dummy spitting wont kill it. If warcraft is mcdonalds,vanguard must be the stuff burger vans scrape out of the fryers.

WoW will never have any dent in its subs while devs spin out shameful turds like vanguard,hellgate and AA. If devs stop releasing beta worthy shit sandwich games,people will have more choice.