Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Money Sucker!!

mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

This game is extremely like second life.

It makes you pay money if you even want to get started out, you don't even get any starter money.  If you would like to be able to buy land/money in game, well then you have to cough up a good bit of cash.  The price (easily) for all the stuff you need to buy.

Comments

• nobionnobion Member Posts: 37

Do you think the developers can keep running the game giving everything free from the start?.

You do not need to use money to play There. you can easily lend stuff of others. You might not have other clothes. But thats up to you.

You dont need money in there to have fun. And i know you can lend of others. Its not a problem. i seen people lend of others tons of times and i also lend out when people ask.

Tbucks dont cost alot. And the developers need them to pay server cost. their staff and so on. If you can't handle that fact. well then you need to research more on what the real world is about. because in the real world. You aint giving anything for free.

Win... or lose...

• Retard0Retard0 Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by mike470

This game is extremely like second life.
    It makes you pay money if you even want to get started out, you don't even get any starter money.  If you would like to be able to buy land/money in game, well then you have to cough up a good bit of cash.  The price (easily) for all the stuff you need to buy.

Like Second Life?   Yes & No.  For one, SL has better graphics (unless you use the standard viewer)

I've tried both.  I stuck with Second Life for 3 years now. 

I pay $72/year for a Premium Membership, $15/month for 2 pieces of land, both quite large.

I run a store on SL.  I dont make nearly as much as I used to, but I blame the Real World economy for that.  Thats how it just goes.

When I started SL on a basic account, I was given a stipend every Tuesday, but they've done away with that.  Still, even Basic, FREE Members have the option of either:

A)  Camping

B) Getting a "job" in SL.

C) Creating Content with the tools given out for FREE!!

The last time I bought money in Second Life, I paid a REAL World amount of $7 for $L 2000 worth of in-game currency.

Most working or even non-working adults will note that $7 isnt a ton of money.