Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recruit a Rookie (Euro)

Comments

• muntizzmuntizz Member Posts: 3

Hey, im rly wanna try this game..i rly liked video gameplays..i think i will buy it..just wanna try first..send me some1 invite pls : [email protected]

• StoretoreStoretore Member Posts: 2

Hey i would like to try this game out before buy. My e-mail: [email protected]

Thx

/Tore

• EeepusEeepus Member Posts: 1

HI!

I have wanted to try this game for a while and finally have a computer that will let me run the game! Please send me an 3 day free trail at [email protected]

• XidalXidal Member UncommonPosts: 55

Hello there, ive been dieing too try this game, feel free too drop a trailkey!:D

[email protected]

Best regards,Xidal

If you can read this please, i beg you please! 01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101001 01100100 00101100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01100100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110

• pinkeyespinkeyes Member UncommonPosts: 32

Would love to try this game [email protected]

Thanks

• arrisbarrisb Member UncommonPosts: 194

Guys, I have sent out 4 invites and only one person has used the code.

It makes no difference to me if you use them or not but it does hold back keys (we have to wait 2 months for them to expire before we can send out new keys).

If you have posted here requesting a key but have changed your mind or circumstances have changed (maybe you went out and bought the game), then please come back to this thread and update your request post.

People want to try the game and I am seeing very few keys given out, which makes the keys that are available all the more valuable.

• lostlordlostlord Member Posts: 8

Hi, I would love to try this again before I might buy it. Played a bit in beta but I was not really convinced., but I would love to see how much it has changed.

please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

• WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

Can someone send me a buddy key, i got download.. wanna try this game before buying.

[email protected]

Thanks!

• PheoX5PheoX5 Member Posts: 8

yeah i also wouldn't mind to try this before i go and buy it, pm me or e-mail at [email protected]

• Psycho_JoePsycho_Joe Member Posts: 2

if anybody could send me a trial key i would be very gratefull.

[email protected]

• Psycho_JoePsycho_Joe Member Posts: 2

if anybody could send me an invite i would be very gratefull

[email protected]

• yayitsandyyayitsandy Member Posts: 363

if anyone could send me an invite i d be very greatful . this looks like a great game . my email is [email protected] 

many thanks

• BaronesqBaronesq Member Posts: 2

Just something I was wondering, you sent out four invites to people but obviosly not the people at the begining, I feel this is a bit unfair. The people (including me) have been waiting for a long time to get a buddy Key, I thankyou for giving buddy keys out it is very genouras thing to do, but I just thought it would be fair to work down the list, giving the keys to the people who had been waiting for the longest.

thanks again for donating you keys:D

• bastianbuxbastianbux Member Posts: 5

I'm willing to try TR, so if you could send me a buddy key i'd appreciate it, thank you

[email protected]

• superslutsuperslut Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I just bought the game today but my game came without the 30 day code, that it said it had.

Any chance any 1 feeling generous enough to get me a trial code, as I am really eager to get on with playing the game.

My e-mail address is [email protected].

please help !

• DrikieDrikie Member Posts: 3

Hey, I'd like to try Tabula Rasa out (Need my Sci-Fi fix). If anyone has a spare key my email address is:

[email protected]

I'd be very grateful, ta.

• crabbearcrabbear Member Posts: 1

Hey,

There's been a lot of mixed reviews of this game so I'd love the chance to try it out quickly before deciding if I want to lose part of my life to it ;)

If anyone is interested please contact me at crabbear(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks

• elswyyrelswyyr Member Posts: 2

I would like a 3-day key to the game, because i am very interested in it, but i don't like to buy a game before i have tried it out.

Send me a mail at [email protected], and thanks in advance.

• do1001do1001 Member Posts: 2

Would be interessted in trying it out ... as i was a great fan of UO back in those days i'd like to see what richarg garriot did in his new mmo

please invite me ... my email is : [email protected]

thank you all ...

do

• linelerlineler Member Posts: 1

Could  i please get a key, thanks alot :) email : [email protected]

• sildensilden Member Posts: 1

Very nice initiative, id love to get a trial key too, my email is [email protected] i hope it is working out soon, so i can try this game, i already downloaded the software. Id as well like to me the donor of the key in game to have some fun , cya soon dex

Sweet, i revieved a key! Thx to Garion Maki, cya ingame

• Saphier74Saphier74 Member Posts: 1

Hi. Greetz out of germany. I would like to get a trail too.. If someone hade one i would be very happy

[email protected]

See u Ingame

Thx to Maki i will be a rekrut today

Greetz*g*

• gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

I would like to be invited. My email is [email protected]

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

• spazefishspazefish Member Posts: 1

I would also like to give it a shot, I will probably end up buying it anyway if nobody has a key but I'll give it a shot =P

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Update: I just receieved an invite from a friendly chap around here so I don't need one :)

Thanks again, you know who you are :)

• ScottC2105ScottC2105 Member Posts: 9

I would love to try this game before buying. Please send a key to [email protected]

Thanks!

EDIT: I got a code! Thanks!