Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is so great about this game?

mtgsongmtgsong Member Posts: 51

I mean when I played there isn't really much to do, but just meet people and make friends. Plus there is hacker or let say cheater everywhere, and therefore your account might be hacked in, in anytime. What is the point in this game?

Just wondering...

But the animation show or movie is pretty cool

Comments

• Blaze305Blaze305 Member Posts: 3

Um same thing as every other Mmorpg? Fight, quest, fight, make friends, fight, buy items, fight.

Something like that.

• DarcsoullDarcsoull Member Posts: 13

I dont know whats good about this game, its like alot of the new MMO's out there seems like they dont want to leave the sega genisis era !

• Esther-ChanEsther-Chan Member Posts: 288

Many of the MMORPGs try to target a certain niche of gamers. MapleStory is no different.

MapleStory is free, it has a colorful and friendly atmosphere and it has hundreds of ways to customize your character, which is something a lot of MMORPGs lack.

• Blaze305Blaze305 Member Posts: 3

Thats true, its a better feeling than most mmorpgs.

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

The great thing about this game is that it's really easy to get to know people. You will get some good friends really quick, with them you can just hang out a bit in the huge world of Maplestory. After a while Maplestory really gets addicting aswell doing the same thing over and over again makes you addicted. I think its pretty sad but who I'm to judge?

• anigousanigous Member UncommonPosts: 113

Maplestory is new! It was bold in its game type. While i didnt know which came first (ghost or ms) i know which one is better.

1. Maplestory isnt a WoW clone or point and click, it operates easily.
    2. It's not fantasy lord of the rings or anything too heavy.
    3. It doesnt work like grand chase etc. were you chose some clothes, 5 seconds in someone looks like you(well maple island is an exception)
    4. This game has a community HALLALUJAH! (spell check that please)

"i have a lvl 26 maplestory warrior lvl 9 asda story archer and a adventure quest mage lvl 15 and my xfire is my bro's"

• AznChimpAznChimp Member Posts: 35
    Maybe it's because it is an anime MMO........

AznChimp and his other self ShigideyDawg

• jay963jay963 Member Posts: 33

MapleStory is free, it has a colorful and friendly atmosphere and it has hundreds of ways to customize your character, which is something a lot of MMORPGs lack.

• smallsnsmallsn Member Posts: 12

What i think about this game was very good, when i was like 12. The 2D graphics, the monsters the layout isn't that good now. When i look at it. Same track repeating, monsters that don't even attack you unless you touch them. Hardout griniding (Koreans these days)

Nowadays when i think about i. ITS A LIFE DESTROYER!!!. It takes long to level once yoyu get higher. Example i got to lvl 86 and i mostly get like 0.01 percent each kill. My friend 96 and he told me it takes him 9 hours to get one level. ONcec you think about thats a waste of life you know. It could ruin your grades by playing this game.

My friend it took him umm to  lvl70 in 3 month. Woke up wag/jigg/skip school go to internet cafe and play this game. == Eventually he went to school and the cordinator called for him and show him how many days he went to school in a term. 3 days he attended school. Thats a bummer and now he can't do nothing.

What ever you do don't end up like him. Its alright i guess if you play this a hour or two a day. People say its addictive and i guess it is. 

This game is evil and i think people should sue this company. I once saw this banner that said Hate school?? Come to maple WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!??? I don't knoow if Nexon made that banner or so but this game is evil and a life destroyer once again. 

Hackers and cheaters are still in the game even when the game is patched, they still eventually come back. But at least they aren't playing legitimate and wasting their life away. Nexon ripping people off with the Nexon cash.

That all i got to say.

• TumbletownTumbletown Member Posts: 19

its the whole 2d platform feel, no other mmo/non can compare (properly).