Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARG SO bored! What should I buy?

Ok I am bored out of my mind. Bored of WOW and various other games. Give me an idea of something I can buy right now, price under $1000. Anything but a Wii since I sold mine as I found it rather boring... thinking about an xbox!

Cmon peeps (oh btw beer not an option as Ive already drank enough tonight!) keep in mind Im in Canada and there is 3 feet of snow

Comments

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

not sure what you own currently, but from experience upgrading from my 17" monitor to a 24" widescreen display was...orgasmic.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Symone

Ok I am bored out of my mind. Bored of WOW and various other games. Give me an idea of something I can buy right now, price under $1000. Anything but a Wii since I sold mine as I found it rather boring... thinking about an xbox!

Cmon peeps (oh btw beer not an option as Ive already drank enough tonight!) keep in mind Im in Canada and there is 3 feet of snow

dirt bikes are cheap and fun.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118
    Originally posted by Vampir

If he's in Canada, he'd be much better off with a snowmobile.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Murais

nothing truly fun is safe.

A dirt bike or atv in heavy snow is a blast. not while its actually snowing but when theres snow on the ground.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Originally posted by Murais

nothing truly fun is safe.

A dirt bike or atv in heavy snow is a blast. not while its actually snowing but when theres snow on the ground.

Not talking about safety, hell, snowmobiles are typically more dangerous than dirt bikes, I was talking about ease of movement. Skis > tires in the snow.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

XBox 360 is a good choice. It has a lot of really fun console games that aren't on PC. I'd also recommend a DS, they're pretty fun. You could always get a big, brand new HDTV and a subscription to HD cable.

-Machiavelli

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

that would get you about 1-2 hours with the local ... professional ladies.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

I love my xbox 360, I also love various books. Either of those two would be great!

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Buy me some ice cream!  Remember, giving is often times more enjoyable then just hoarding everything to yourself.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

get yourself a hooker.

• xaldraxiusxaldraxius Member Posts: 1,249

Well.......I do need a new computer. I live in Michigan, so we're kinda like neighbors. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
  • I just found this MMo about a years ago and its AMAZING!  I lost weight playing it, made alot of friends, and boosted my self esteem.

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926
    Originally posted by Muirin

I just found this MMo about a years ago and its AMAZING!  I lost weight playing it, made alot of friends, and boosted my self esteem.

Crap.  Another WoW clone.  Does it ever end? 

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Originally posted by xaldraxius

Well.......I do need a new computer. I live in Michigan, so we're kinda like neighbors. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
    No way, you're from Hastings? I'm originally from Wayland. I'm living near Grand Rapids now, though.

I could've sworn I was the only mmorpg.com poster for a good 200 miles. :P

-Machiavelli

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

I just found this MMo about a years ago and its AMAZING!  I lost weight playing it, made alot of friends, and boosted my self esteem.

To many n00bs going around begging for free stuff.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

Originally posted by Dekron

To many n00bs going around begging for free stuff.

COOL!

"Free" in-game Item if you pre-order...

Healthcare!

nice pic

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I'd say... spend it all on cookies and vodka, you must protect your body fluids.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

buy an airsoft gun and shoot your neighbors from your roof...since it's so cold outside it'll feel extra good when those bb's hit them in the chest.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

Buy a really good computer with a PhysX card (that is, if you don't already have a really good computer with a PhysX card) and download Warmonger. Also get UT3 and a load of other games supporting PhysX. Then play!

OR

If you've never played Half-Life 2, buy the orange box, you can play Half-Life 2 for ages, then when you've completed HL2 you can play TF2, and even play Portal somewhere along the way.

OR

Get Guild Wars! The PvP (no PvE campaigns just PvP) pack only costs about £10 and the GW PvP is the best in any game I've played.

OR

Get a life! Sorry I just had to say that cos if you chose any of the first three options you'd basically be on computer all the time.

DO NOT GET AN XBOX

Afterthought: Play in the snow! Snow is fun and it never snows in Britain .

Also are there mountains in Canada? Skiing (and snowboarding) is fun.

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.