Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stealth is in!

1235»

Comments

• TanrTanr Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Originally posted by Shifty360

Originally posted by Tanr

Originally posted by Iijs

I'm glad they added stealth.

They did not add stealth.

Yes... they did.

Once again, until there is undeniable proof that Mythic has added stealth into the game, they have not added stealth into the game.

I understand your point, but for those who don't need absolute proof then see my previous post. :)

• Shifty360Shifty360 Member Posts: 629

Yes... they did.

Once again, until there is undeniable proof that Mythic has added stealth into the game, they have not added stealth into the game.

I understand your point, but for those who don't need absolute proof then see my previous post. :)

Your other post was removed, you do not talk about Beta outside of Beta.

That violates the Agreement. Something I'm guessing a beta player would understand.

Which is the reason for my suspicion towards you actually being in the beta.

• nAAtimusnAAtimus Member Posts: 342

What does it say about "the man that brought you stealth" when said video is no longer available?

I'm not here to complete my forum PVP dailies.

• so2404so2404 Member Posts: 57

main reason to believe stealth isn't in game, umm there only like 2 class's it would fit  and it wasn't in the table top from what Ive heard

• TanrTanr Member UncommonPosts: 54

Yes... they did.

That violates the Agreement. Something I'm guessing a beta player would understand.

I never said I was in Beta.  I am allowed to say I am in Beta if I were in,  but I'm not.  Hence why I have no fear of making statements that I know are fact.

• Shifty360Shifty360 Member Posts: 629

Yes... they did.

I never said I was in Beta.  I am allowed to say I am in Beta if I were in,  but I'm not.  Hence why I have no fear of stating facts that I know.

I think we should just let this thread dissapate into the masses of other forgotten threads.