Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Btw, what happened to Dark and Light?

k9wazerek9wazere Member Posts: 84

I remember it was quite eagerly anticipated, but I never really followed it. Visited their forums, and it seems pretty dead now. Anyone have the abridged version of what happened?

Comments

• rikiliirikilii Member UncommonPosts: 1,084

Originally posted by k9wazere

I remember it was quite eagerly anticipated, but I never really followed it. Visited their forums, and it seems pretty dead now. Anyone have the abridged version of what happened?
    They released it, it was horrific, and nobody played it.  It went FTP, and now, I'm not even sure if it's still running.

Check the D&L forum here.

• oronisioronisi Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by rikilii

Originally posted by k9wazere

They released it, it was horrific, and nobody played it.  It went FTP, and now, I'm not even sure if it's still running.

Check the D&L forum here.

You forgot the part where they stole money from their customers, game didn't even work, and was about 30% complete at best.  Oh, and the lawsuits.

Basically, AVOID ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

DnL redefines vaporware.  But instead of just shamming investors like all other vaporware that has existed in the past, they decided to sham the little-guy too.

• DeadDOGDeadDOG Member Posts: 362

DNL is still up and running but its now free for all to play. no cost just sign up at the Forums and use the login and pass there to login to the game and play to max level and everyting.

www.Darkandlight.com

www.DigitalMindz.com

• Black_ElvisBlack_Elvis Member Posts: 188

Originally posted by oronisi

DnL redefines vaporware.  But instead of just shamming investors like all other vaporware that has existed in the past, they decided to sham the little-guy too.

I was there, it's true.

• DamianGtoDamianGto Member Posts: 18

Was there to.

Folow from beta and up.

Its seemed like a perfekt game.

Still think they did have some awsome things.

Seamless world.. Things we se more and more today.

Instance?? Well I hope that is something that is in the past.

Well I did pay for it, but I still feel I did it for I did think it was good.

I have pay for other game to. They still running, but they are just good looking and and just  bad to play(DD, everquest2......)

Greetz 

• greenstumpsgreenstumps Member Posts: 250

Anyone with a brain could see the bad was going to be sooo bad but still people believed the fanbois.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    Originally posted by greenstumps

Anyone with a brain could see the bad was going to be sooo bad but still people believed the fanbois.

No, I'm pretty sure only the fanbois believed the fanbois.

• BadTBadT Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by brostyn

Originally posted by greenstumps

No, I'm pretty sure only the fanbois believed the fanbois.

LMAO Think you got it right Brostyn

• eric_w66eric_w66 Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

They relied on the "There's a sucker born every minute" as their customer base.