Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Fairyland English Version fairyland.largernet.com

CriesCries Member Posts: 3

As of 11/1/07 a new english version of Fairyland has been opened by the Lager company. Its currently in open beta, has all patches, and an active community.  Its believed that this verion will be f2p with an item mall after open beta. For those interested in returning or joining this community, please visit

fairyland.largernet.com

for downloads, forums and further information.

Comments

• RyuruRyuru Member Posts: 3

Is it really free ????

I saw a Payment Link there !!! or it is just to buy some items ?????

• CriesCries Member Posts: 3

Yes the game is f2p, the payment option is for the cash shop/item mall.

• ClemSnideClemSnide Member Posts: 5

Yes, the site is http://fairyland.lagernet.com and not "largernet."

However, watch out for the downloads section. There are a couple of sites that require you to download their downloader before you download the game installer, which is both annoying and suspicious. There is a link to filefront.com, the third, which seems to go through without multiple download steps.

• ArmoredPinoyArmoredPinoy Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by ClemSnide

Yes, the site is http://fairyland.lagernet.com and not "largernet."
    However, watch out for the downloads section. There are a couple of sites that require you to download their downloader before you download the game installer, which is both annoying and suspicious. There is a link to filefront.com, the third, which seems to go through without multiple download steps.

Gosh, I remember playing this game back in the day around 2002-2003ish during Open Beta stage(I believe). Man, I missed those days considering the fact that this game nobody plays any more. Anyhow, how's this game site? Is it a good site for fairyland? And this server is f2p(free-to-play) right? Also, how many people play in this server?

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.