Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate worth getting?

2»

Comments

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

Try installing the latest version of Direct X complete with the latest "runtime" drivers.  Runtime manages the movie codec.

Also try pressing escape to cut past the movie for a quick fix, although to be honest the intro movie is the best thing about the game and worth not skipping if you can possibly avoid it.

Other things to check might be that you have a compatable GFX card and the latest drivers.

(Maybe).

• SIL3NT-DE4THSIL3NT-DE4TH Member Posts: 23

its ok im waiting to patch 2.0 or 3.0 to play i was in the beta one of the first subscribers i stoped playing when they gave all the subscriber +++ to every one

• turnipzturnipz Member Posts: 531

You made it sound like the thing they did wrong was giving everyone all the content that was made when the game was released, the real thing they did wrong would be giving "extra" content when the game was just released.  Basically rips people off who had no intention of becoming a subscriber.

• SIL3NT-DE4THSIL3NT-DE4TH Member Posts: 23

yea thats what im trying to say. they maid me wait to sub and when i did every thing i paid extra for they gave out free to all. that and on on top of all the problems it had they never gave there original beta testers / sub anything extra  or a free month  i tryed subscribeing on the first day but it failed so i had to when they fixed it but on the 2nd month  they charged me 6 DAYS almost 1 week before my prior subscription was paid and they wouldent refun my money and they fame me some excuss that there system was fucked. 6 DAYS BE FOR THEY WHERE SUPOSE TO CHARGE ME

and sorry for the spelling my spell check mod does not work threw fire fox on this bored. and the spell check failes

• CecillaCecilla Member Posts: 7

i think i will have a try..