Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

did this game come out or somthing???

sirjayko2sirjayko2 Member Posts: 37

Well, its not on the upcoming games screen in the main menu anymore...  is it out or something??? the people above are the emotions im feeling.... exept the banana, bananas rule. as I always say and put in my post. 

SirJayko- Peace in unachievable. War is immanent.

Comments

• AzulazAzulaz Member Posts: 13

Well, It says "Final" So I guess it's out...

But where do ya download it...

• GalactaLlamaGalactaLlama Member UncommonPosts: 42

It's still not out.  There hasn't even been any news on it since 2006.  They're too concentrated on their other games to work on Project Wiki. (At least that is how it appears to be)

• sirjayko2sirjayko2 Member Posts: 37

omg i hate the wait as ive said in other posts of mine but even though we dont think its out, keep posting plz

Hey... He didn't post ""..... Oh well... So... Why would they put "Final" As it's status, anyways, eh?

yeah those two guys fighting? The one on the right is me the one on the left is webzen...

well this is defenately gae i say that if webzen isnt going to put up new posts and updates and what not... i mean come on... Also as a lot of people know now i like bananas

• nituronituro Member Posts: 5

i think that they are updating the WEBZENGAMES website.Because i can't enter it 

RPG RULEZZZZZ

Yaay.... Making progress? Nah. They just wanna torture usssss... Anyone agree?

Edit.. : hmmm. The New website is more confusing.. And they didn't even update the release date... Do they have a calendar? It's 2006 you effing bozos!!!!

Okay, from now on, my posts are blue. So they updated it eh? No new news on wiki. damn. Well, anyone who reads this, you have to answer  the poll. No bananas. Really.

Anyone know where they live? I'm about to terrorize them... Really... It's... What... 3 years overdue? What the crud is thier issue? I really think they've forgotten about this game and too caught up in other devlopments... Perhaps they're focusing more on Parfait Station? We'll never know... Although I'm looking forward to that on, too, I'd rather see this one out first... I wonder if they're watching us, though... I'm gonna send them a ransom letter... *Licks envelope*

Reply to poll, please!

• SuponjiSuponji Member Posts: 15

Duuuuuudddeeeee!!!!! This long-ass wait is SERIOUSLY pissing me off!!!!!!!

How easy do you think it is to sneak into ths zoo? I need to see some penguins like, RIGHT now...

• FangUnderFangUnder Member Posts: 3

well i don't really think this game will come out any time soon

possibly fall or winter but theres a possibility next year

i heard this game was sued for copy write infringement ever play the game, "Legend of Zelda  Windwaker" or "Phantom Hourglass"?

• lordxephonlordxephon Member Posts: 10

lmao..........i gave up WAITING  for this game YEARS ago it seemed interesting when they released it but now its just whatever, by the time that comes out there is gonna be alot of better mmo's out no one is gonna play it they took to long to release that. but i dunno all im sayin is im not as excited about this game as I was about 3 years ago when they announced it.