Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Forum Titles!

Comments

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078
    Originally posted by Qaze

Originally posted by Taera

Originally posted by heerobya

You should totally change yours to "The Burninator" to match your icon...

LOL :)

Taera - Community Burninator

Image coming soon but having problems uploading atm

Use the MMORPG.com Galleries! ;)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• QazeQaze Member Posts: 247

Originally posted by heerobya

You should totally change yours to "The Burninator" to match your icon...

LOL :)

Taera - Community Burninator

Image coming soon but having problems uploading atm

That's what I was trying but after I upload it doesn't redirect properly so it isn't in my gallery.

Qaze - Atheist, Nihilist, Sadist.
    WinRAR.rar
    Mudkip Video

image Xfire= Qaze3000 - Add me if you're not a total retard.

That's what I was trying but after I upload it doesn't redirect properly so it isn't in my gallery.

Hmm, can you explain further?  Toss me an email at [email protected] :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I have been keeping up with this thread and I have been wondering, why isn't there a title for Off-Topic Posters. 1st comes Off-topic, then second Open Beta, and third is General. Where is the love for Off-Topic posters?

-EDIT-

I just remember some time ago about a group of old members talking about a title. I think it was Core Member. I honestly can't remember much about it though.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

I have been keeping up with this thread and I have been wondering, why isn't there a title for Off-Topic Posters. 1st comes Off-topic, then second Open Beta, and third is General. Where is the love for Off-Topic posters?
    -EDIT-
    I just remember some time ago about a group of old members talking about a title. I think it was Core Member. I honestly can't remember much about it though.
    "Hardcore Member" is a default title given if you have 5(?) stars :)

I haven't added any off-topic titles yet, toss me an email if you have any ideas!

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Wonder whats next after Smart-Alek !!

Sorry skipped couple pages on the thread, but what if you added it titles for bloggers? maybe based on views or something?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I want "Shady Dev Interrogator".

Edit: I would have said "Resident Pessimist", but I do sometimes find things I like lol.

• gbmadgbmad Member Posts: 5

Taera, you're too smart

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by gbmad
    Taera, you're too smart

Sorry to tell you that the chances of you getting a title for saying that are fairly low, otherwise this thread would be spammed with "I Wuv U!" comments.

Congrats to Godliest, newest title holder! :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,112
    Originally posted by Godliest

Taera, you're too smart

Sorry to tell you that the chances of you getting a title for saying that are fairly low, otherwise this thread would be spammed with "I Wuv U!" comments.

I claim the  "Epic Smartass" tittle

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by tillamook

Taera, you're too smart

That would suit you well

Mabye I could be "the person who posts pictures of pie and ugly people" ever since that last thread .

On a more serious not however, I wrote a guide for Renaissance.  Perhaps "The House Holder" would go well with the game (since players join houses when they play)..meh, I dunno.  I'm not very creative

Originally posted by mike470

Taera, you're too smart

That would suit you well

Mabye I could be "the person who posts pictures of pie and ugly people" ever since that last thread .

On a more serious not however, I wrote a guide for Renaissance.  Perhaps "The House Holder" would go well with the game (since players join houses when they play)..meh, I dunno.  I'm not very creative

"Master of the House"???

SWG Bloodfin vet

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by mike470

Taera, you're too smart

That would suit you well

"Master of the House"???

Sure  

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

Great idea! This will definitely stop people from spamming their posts on the forums just to get a high post count!

Originally posted by xoblivionxx
    Great idea! This will definitely stop people from spamming their posts on the forums just to get a high post count!image

Indeed; now everyone will start spamming their threads all over the forums resulting in a endless flow of stickies.

• ZartyzzoZartyzzo Member Posts: 17

It would be cool if you could make a custom title.

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

definitely, but i guess there should be like perimeters surrounding your title as you cant just call yourself admin or something,..

Sometimes, generic titles just aren't thanks enough for the work our users put in. Submit enough guides and you might find yourself with the oppertunity to design a custom title (approval by Communty Manager required)!

It's always good to read through the entire first post before posting suggestions or comments; however good any of those may be.

What would be even better is a type of forum PvP.  Do something bad and you make yourself overt to other posters. They can change your title to anything they want and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Of course it should be preselected titles, and it should only last maybe a few days just so there isn't any hard feelings. We gotta show some love for teh Carebears! 

SWG Bloodfin vet

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Are the forum titles still being updated/discovered and given out, or has this practice been neglected or abandoned since it was begun? Just curious because I personally love(ed) it.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

I defy this sites' staff to assign me a title befitting my personality without resorting to cussing.

• kaowokaowo Member Posts: 2

cool!

• Gammit100Gammit100 Member UncommonPosts: 439

I don't know why I never read/saw this, but this is a pretty sweet idea.

MMO games played or tested: EQ, DAoC, Archlord, Auto Assault, CoH, CoV, EQ2, EVE, Guild Wars, Hellgate: London, Linneage II, LOTRO, MxO, Planetside, SWG, Sword of the New World, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WWIIOL, WOW, Age of Conan

• ItarugaItaruga Member Posts: 38

yeah high five >.<