Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMFG ?!?!?

MadotoMadoto Member Posts: 31

wtf .... i got some error when i started 2moons , i sent mail to administrators they helped me but after 2 mins i tryed to log in my account and i got '' Incorrect ID '' .... when i try to log in from the official site i got some error '' you cant play becouse of Blocked Country '' WTF?!?!?!? someone can tell me what is this ?

Comments

• MadotoMadoto Member Posts: 31

sorry i didnt see there is other topic for that problem :P

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

• mrxinstallmrxinstall Member Posts: 36

Acclaim in all of their glory have decided to lock out all countries except for the US so don't even bother wasting your time.

The game really isn't too crash hot anyway and there are a lot of other games out there that are much better which are in the same Genre.

Also I would suggest that people who have been done over by this show their disappointment by giving the game a low rating.

Here one Day Gone The Next.
    Game reviewer.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

As Gameloading mentioned in the other thread on this subject, Akklaim purchased rights to the U.S. only (or perhaps North America).   The original game "Dekaron" is about 2 years old.   Dekaron is the one selling licenses to their game that are limited geographically.   

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

just saw it pop up on the bottom of mmorpg.com's list, the EU version of Dekaron...hopfully you will enjoy the eu version as much as the bots and gold spammers have enjoyed 2moons

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by crunchyblack

just saw it pop up on the bottom of mmorpg.com's list, the EU version of Dekaron...hopfully you will enjoy the eu version as much as the bots and gold spammers have enjoyed 2moons

lol...well said, although the game is not so bad if u forget the grind fest, the bots and the goldsellers

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

im a mage junkie and with no gender selection my time on 2moon was not so enjoyable as a pink mage in a lil dress, she wasnt even hot......this game is dismal i really hope EU version is run by people who care about normal players

• WestwoodZXZWestwoodZXZ Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by crunchyblack

im a mage junkie and with no gender selection my time on 2moon was not so enjoyable as a pink mage in a lil dress, she wasnt even hot......this game is dismal i really hope EU version is run by people who care about normal players

I know what u mean, I couldn't even hardly play the game and I have a really good PC! didn't see the really good driving point in this game either, theres waaay too many of these types of games...

Top 5 MMORPGs played:
    -------------
    NeoSteam Online
    Mythos
    Rappelz
    Guild Wars (All)
    Zero Online