Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Two New Movies!

MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758

EA/Mythic has released two more videos for WAR.  Check them out!

Video Interview Dark Elf Sorceress Revealed

Check out this movie that reveals some information about the Dark Elf Sorceress that will be present in WAR.
Video Interview Video of the Month: Inevitable City 

The video of the month for WAR is a preview of the an area in the upcoming MMO called Inevitable City.

Watch more here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

I've never cared much for their in-game art style.  Characters and architecture are all too flat and hard-angled.  Too much flat surface is bad.  Break up those big flat areas with protruding detail like blocks that pop out of mortar, etc.  They need to round edges and un-muddy the color pallet while their at it.

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

lol these have acually been out for over 2 weeks or so. MMORPG.com is just a bit slow. Still good video though. I'm not a big fan of character art though i wish they would show more in game graphics. I love the podcasts i wish they did more of those.

• will200will200 Member Posts: 70

I am getting sick of the concept art to. I still plan to pre-order from EB and grab the game day 1, but, come on, show some in game stuff.

GG 2 weeks late mmorpg.com. Suck less please.

• StrieferStriefer Member UncommonPosts: 62

Hmmm, already seen these videos a bunch. A little slow there mmorpg.com   ??? 

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757
    Originally posted by will200

I am getting sick of the concept art to. I still plan to pre-order from EB and grab the game day 1, but, come on, show some in game stuff.
    GG 2 weeks late mmorpg.com. Suck less please.

Yeah how cheap can they get?  Making a vid of concept art.  Unheard of.