Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My thought for lunia

Lunia is an awesome game. Good movements and combos. It has pvp and stuff but the only thing i do not like about lunia is all you do is do stage which is a story mode.... i do not like the pvm in stage. I want lunia to have monster spread all over the place and can attack them instead going in stage. im not saying i dont like grinding but i do like to solo monster by myself sometime  you know. thats why i quit >_< i start playing for 2 days and quit.. im not saying this game is bad... i just dont like to do those stages all the time. Btw dont get me wrong, this game is still awesome. 

Comments

• zeta4100zeta4100 Member UncommonPosts: 19

The stages is one thing that makes this game very different from others. It's what makes this game unique. Following stages creates the story line. It's hard for me to explain.

However, that is why i don't play anymore. I quit at level 34, had much fun, but i then realized i enjoy more having the monsters spreaded out. Though i still play every now and then.

• zeta4100zeta4100 Member UncommonPosts: 19

Some side comments - This isn't a game to play countless hours a day, but more like a game to play every now and then.