Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XRelentlessX Recruiting On Brumhart Server!!!

Spartan56Spartan56 Member Posts: 2

We're an active guild with about 40 members and currently looking to add more. If you're an active player that's looking for a guild or is a member of a guild who's inactive or doesnt support you this is the guild for you. The only rule is that you have to be lvl 30+ in order to assist with various situations when needed. You can either apply at the guild rankings page or contact me face to face in the game. My user name is Cr0n0s and if I can't be reached you can also contact my guild captains for help when registering: Yamamoto, Orklord, Monk, and Semen1. We can assist you in just about any situation anywhere when needed and we also have a junior guild for those of you who wishes to join but is below lvl30. The junior guild is RelentlessII, and don't worry just because you have low level chracters in that guild the main guild will still assist you in whatever you need if no one is available. Hope to see all of you who are interested soon!

Comments

• ooskullooooskulloo Member Posts: 7

I'm in it!!!!! a lvl 36 orc Berserker =D by the name of Xskullx

Death is creeping up behind you so don't look back.