thinking of pplaying

Is this gmae any good like endgame, pvp ? and how many lvls and all that good stuff  Ive always been a fan of 3rd person shooters please tell me what the game is like

Tagged:

Comments

  • LilianeLiliane NoneMember Posts: 591

    No, no end game, bad PvP, 50 levels, mostly griding by PvE quests.

    Tabula Rasa is pretty much PvE quest based combat story game. There isn't much anyting else to do, than combat. Combat is pretty good, You have ability take cover and targeting system is half RPG and FPS. First 8 levels takes about 2-3 hours, but it takes days to get level 20. So it slows a lot when going up.

    Game atmosphere is very nice.

    MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

  • TrenchgunTrenchgun Everett, WAMember Posts: 295

    While it's true there is no end content, what MMORPG hasn't been released that was sparse on end game content?

    PvP does suck, so if that's your main motivation then it's going to be a long while before they release new content aimed at meaningful zone control PvP between clans.

    The game is definately NOT a grind. I've played for 50 hours and so far I have not for one minute felt like I was grinding just to level up. In the low and mid levels there's a wealth of quality and varied mission content that is fun to play through, and you just happen to level in the process.

     

  • DeeterDeeter SO. SF, CAMember UncommonPosts: 135

    Come back and check on the game a year from now and see if it has enough content/players

  • TrenchgunTrenchgun Everett, WAMember Posts: 295

    Originally posted by Deeter


    Come back and check on the game a year from now and see if it has enough content/players
    That doesn't help him.

    The game is fun to play right now.
  • LilianeLiliane NoneMember Posts: 591
    Originally posted by Trenchgun


     
    Originally posted by Deeter


    Come back and check on the game a year from now and see if it has enough content/players
    That doesn't help him.

    The game is fun to play right now.

     

    Yes, it is fun to play for PvE player for now and short time. But for PvP players, who is intrested about end game PvP, TR doesn't offer much at all yet. So saying come later, could be good advice. Mostly TR developers are fixing bugs at the moment, but soon they start adding more content.  What kind of content will be the question.

    MMORPG.COM has worst forum editor ever exists

  • Sicc1Sicc1 gresham, ORMember UncommonPosts: 243

    Ive been playing since release,it seems im kinda getting burnt out on it now.Its really fun and all but its the same thing all the time and for some reason it just doesnt feel like a MMO to me.The combat is really fun but the world itself is lacking.

    image

    Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

  • HricaHrica Mountain's of NCMember UncommonPosts: 1,118

    The game is fun as heck. But I  am gonna wait a bit to see if any form of better pvp or content is added

  • ZelkariZelkari kittanning, PAMember Posts: 38

    Think about it as in buying stock. Start now and you could be well advanced of other coming in at later dates, or you could of just wasted your time.

  • TrenchgunTrenchgun Everett, WAMember Posts: 295

     

    Originally posted by Sicc1


    Ive been playing since release,it seems im kinda getting burnt out on it now.Its really fun and all but its the same thing all the time and for some reason it just doesnt feel like a MMO to me.The combat is really fun but the world itself is lacking.

    Probably because there's no grind, either in leveling or loot acquisition.

     

    It never feels like a true MMORPG to some people unless they're forced to spend 80% of their time working so they can enjoy the other 20%.

  • HypodermicaHypodermica Orland Park, ILMember Posts: 154

    Originally posted by Kakorot


    Is this gmae any good like endgame, pvp ? and how many lvls and all that good stuff  Ive always been a fan of 3rd person shooters please tell me what the game is like

    I'm in a PvP clan and PvP has been fun for me...

     

    End-game content... nah... game is a month old... not yet ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.