Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asda Story: Open Beta Dec. 6th

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Asda Story has announced that their Open Beta will begin on December 6th.

Sweet 3D MMORPG Asda Story will start its Open Beta on 6th of December, 2007. Based on a colorful, bright, and cheerful world, it is an easy game where monsters with powerful individualities. Lots of female users would be treated awesome and can have great tastes of this comfortable game easily.

Asda Story is very appealing to female users because of unique Soulmate System. We had lots of female users in CBT, and all of them are coming back to play OBT of Asda Story. Among Soulmates, healing, summoning, resurrecting, sharing attack or defense points were most popular. No girls over level 10 were playing alone. This is very casual game to satisfy both sexes.

In Asda Story, one of the greatest characteristics is “Costume Fashion Show.” This is the very first system ever in MMORPG. Korean and Japanese female users were very satisfied with this system where 40% of gamers were occupied with females. Users can have their own sets of armories with special characteristics. We don’t like TWINS. Weapons and armors are considered just decorations that their real purpose will be served with Sowels. It’s only possible in Asda Story to arrange your own weapons and armors with special abilities. It all depends on different Sowels with different skills providing armories to be very strong in defensive and offensive.

Huge difference from CBT was developed by MaxOn Soft Corp. There are Specified Skills for all of the characters, Collecting Unique Optional Item Sets, New 5 Maps with New Goals, Enchanting all Armories and Sowels, Faster Transportation, and Digging. For Open Beta Test, we arranged data to specify one’s characteristics among different jobs. There will be no changes in the base settings, but in long term, we adjusted to bring up characters’ potential skills 100%. Items with options were added that users can find many different sets of unique items with purposes. For example, there will be healers costume set which will provide extra healing points to increase healing. Users can collect them and use them when needed. For more details and images, you can find out at our website http://asda.gamengame.com

Casual users can be satisfied from constructing special and great skill trees or hard core users can be satisfied from expanding limitless item slots to create their own characters with various skills. Come and play Asda Story which can provide lots freedom in the game on 6th of December, 2007.

More on Asda here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS GAME .       OPEN BETA MEAN  I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS GAME.

The game is great.

• BogSvarogBogSvarog Member Posts: 98

This is completely stupid, why publish games to the english gamers, when we are NOT used to grinding? All these games undeneath, are grind-fests, aimed at no-life asian players.

• notquitenotquite Member Posts: 17

Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm disappointed to find this MMO is not about safely negociating your shopping cart through perilous aisles filled with endless hordes of evil bargain-hunters.

Ahem - for the Stateside audience, ASDA is in fact the name of Wal-Mart's UK subsidiary

• booskAbooskA Member UncommonPosts: 79

Wow, the soulmate system and the photos of women on the game's webpage.... That's just one of the most messed up things I have ever seen. Is no one else offended by this? I mean, Meat Market - the MMO! Isn't Second Life enough?

• FlummoxedFlummoxed Member Posts: 591

Korean and Japanese female users were very satisfied with this system where 40% of gamers were occupied with females.

"Sweet Soulmates in Action!"  SWEET!    

AND I LIKE TWINS!   bwahahahaha