My observations @ lvl 54

ValiumSummerValiumSummer Soldotna, AKMember Posts: 1,008

This is by far the biggest grind I have ever taken part in.    I doubt seriously  that I will continue.

I read on mmosite.com that you are not even half way leveling (xp wise) until you reach lvl 135.   If a game is going to make the level grind so painfully slow, they should provide content enough to do so.   As it stands this game has very little.   I've killed everything I can over and over and over (and over again) in attempt to get to lvl 55 (which gives me access to Crespo).     I've also determined that I have spent more real money on this "free game" than I would have on a pay to play game with actual production values (not just an existing game re-texted for english).

Without getting into all the frustrations I have had (and plain "bad luck") upgrading weapons I'm simply going to change my opinion of this game from "recommend" to "do not recommend".  

Mind numbing.

Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • kola_666kola_666 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 42

    .....it's not so bad,after all we have a korean grinding game..so you all must know this before starting to play the game......and buy the weapons/armors in Kalibus...it's cheaper that way believe me.....I must go now...I have to Lv. UP........

  • starstar Seattle, WAMember Posts: 1,101
    Originally posted by kola_666


    .....it's not so bad,after all we have a korean grinding game..so you all must know this before starting to play the game......and buy the weapons/armors in Kalibus...it's cheaper that way believe me.....I must go now...I have to Lv. UP........

    I <3 s

    image

  • ValiumSummerValiumSummer Soldotna, AKMember Posts: 1,008

    With the help of a leveling talisman I have managed lvl 55.   Upon Accessing Crespo  I was greeted by "Captain parasites" strangely similar (identical) to the "parasites" I had killed in parca temple.  

    I can't wait for the lieutenant parasites in the next zone (and I suppose general parasites later on).

    35% into level 55 I had seen all of Crespo.  

    I've been told on the 2moons forums that it is best to go back to Norak 2nd floor and level to 60.

    No thanks.

     

  • kola_666kola_666 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 42

    No no......all you need to know is:

    1.Always "hunt" the RED monsters....

    2.Choose your map to grind according to your armor/weapon specs for optimal LV.-up( and low DIL/time cost) or read the map/monsters info on the forums and make your armor/weapon according to them...

    3.Dungeons and DF...the best places to Lv.-up.

                                                                  Good luck

     

  • graillgraill erty, MOMember Posts: 257

    going with the op on this one but adding, the control really, really sucks for me. i never use wasd i use custom setups for mouse keyboard and arrow keys for movement. this not being able to setup the way i want will not do. i wont be playing it.

     

    made it a few runs through the newb dungeon, too much grinding. they have good ideas, wish all the good ideas would get together and make a decent game.

    and wth over, i have never seen so much gold spam in my life lol. 

    can you smell that?!!...............there is nothing quite like it.....................the smell of troll in the morning............i love that smell.

  • K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Edmonton, ABMember Posts: 227
    Originally posted by graill


    going with the op on this one but adding, the control really, really sucks for me. i never use wasd i use custom setups for mouse keyboard and arrow keys for movement. this not being able to setup the way i want will not do. i wont be playing it.
     
    made it a few runs through the newb dungeon, too much grinding. they have good ideas, wish all the good ideas would get together and make a decent game.
    and wth over, i have never seen so much gold spam in my life lol. 



    Yea I personally like the wasd but ya its nicer to have movement on arrow keys, but I dont think it can be customized for the player. Gold farmers are bad I noticed it too they really need to do something about it, for the time being try to find a server with minimal spamming lol.

    image

  • kola_666kola_666 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 42

    Yeaa I hate the "gold farmers" too, but gues wath...the new patch 2.8.19...a text fix that crashes the players and make them to DC...I gues that all this is their fault....but Acclaim mentioned something about in game advertising so..... Acclaim must choose the "gold farmers" or the players...

  • AznmaskAznmask Malden,, MAMember Posts: 178

    mmorpg = 99% grinding no question about that..

    After you reach lv60+ u can party in Crespo dungeon which u will get like 7-8% at your lv.. in just like 15min+..

    What you expect? the lv150 is just a cap for it.. and most ppl in the server is under lv100. 

     

  • kola_666kola_666 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 42

  • MadotoMadoto PlovdivMember Posts: 31

    not true... some MMORPGs are like 99% questing and dungeons

  • kola_666kola_666 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 42

    So is this game....but to be able to start the quest you need to be a certain Lv......so.....(need to grind hard)...and the dungeons here(and DF) are still the best places to Lv-up fast....so....Yeah with you all.

  • maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Gold CoastMember Posts: 76

    this game had some good ideas and concepts, it looked good in all the videos and trailers that had been released, this game is another grind fest, nothing more, it has quests sure but what do you need to do in order to start the quests? GRIND.

     

    another problem with the game is that if you need to kill aboos or something of that sort to complete a quest it is nearly impossible to do so, there are always other people that are doing the same quest looking for the same kill, it will take ages before you get recognition of killing that monster.

     

    i do not recommend this game to anyone who is sane.

  • SasukeisHebiSasukeisHebi Soul Society, NYMember Posts: 2

    This game is so bad that i got to lvl 3 and wanted to kill myself.

  • GolemiTopkiGolemiTopki PlovdivMember UncommonPosts: 6

  • popinjaypopinjay Northeast, PAMember Posts: 6,539

     [quote] I've also determined that I have spent more real money on this "free game" than I would have on a pay to play game with actual production values (not just an existing game re-texted for english). [/quote]

     

    Im really sorry Valium, this is the "hook" ALL asiangrinder games have. "Free to Play!" just install and enjoy!. Well, they make you pay for everything in the game, pots that actually heal you (not bandaids), crafting upgrade chances, better stones, better armor, more exp thru scrolls (since they dont allow their mobs to give you much), etc. Basically everything but toilet paper for your character.

    You dont realize it, but by the time youre hit a certain level in any "free" azngrinder, its not free anymore. If you want to keep up with your friends and guildmates (if you dont play all day) then youre gonna have to go to their ingame cashshops and make up the difference. Theres no way around it. In Perfect World, the best of the azngrinders so far, if you dont hit the cashshops by level 40 or 50, you will NOT be making any experience at all. You wont be making/saving any loot you find, it goes into articially raised armor repair, $$$ pots that heal a quarter of your life, teleport fees that are insane, mounts if you dont want to run, etc. And the major pvp in the game which is the endgame you arent playing in, your guild dont spend 20 million dollars on "bids" for land, you wont have any income. You only getting 20 mill from buying cash shop items for REAL money, then selling them at higher prices to ppl who dont spend money.

    Sorry you fell for this one, but check any statistic.. you spend more on a "free" game like this, than any monthly sub. Esp one where they let you pay in advance and upfront.

    Another thing, is these companies always claim their game is in "closed beta" "open beta" "open and closed" beta and "half arsed beta". But while they are in these modes, they run fully stocked, always open and properly runnin cashshops. They never have any intention of going "live", just beta forever while you pay. What kinda game is in beta, and make you pay for it while they are in it? Meanwhile, theres no GMs online, bots and scammers are rife through their chats, openly botting and doing all else. Hacking accounts etc.

    I dont know about you, but after the "success" of these asiangrinders, Im waiting for the next Nigerian MMO to come out. That one will be a doozy to play too.. and just as free I bet.

  • luizinho222luizinho222 Miame, CAMember Posts: 1

      hey look

    I don't undestend this paty

    but i like these

  • AramathAramath Mims, FLMember Posts: 161
    Originally posted by Aznmask


    mmorpg = 99% grinding no question about that..
    After you reach lv60+ u can party in Crespo dungeon which u will get like 7-8% at your lv.. in just like 15min+..
    What you expect? the lv150 is just a cap for it.. and most ppl in the server is under lv100. 


     What he isn't telling you is, when you go into crespo dungeon, about 25% to 50% of the time, one or more members of your party will disconnect.  The party leader has to pay 300k per run to get in, and unless the party members are cool and pay up, it's your loss.  Return will be around 11k.  Add to this the fact that the graphics engine is so buggy that you constantly freeze up.  I made it to 65 as a S/S knight and got tired of it.  The monotonous play along with the many bugs was not worth the time spent playing it.  As to most people being below 100, I quit playing in september or october and there was already 2 full guilds of 100+ toons.  The xp bonus items are ok but not really necessary because 200% of .005 xp is still 1000 kills to make a level, at 65.  Also the amount of botting and global spamming of gold sites is rediculous to the extreme.  You can't go into either of the main cities without being hit with an overwhelming amount of it.

  • popinjaypopinjay Northeast, PAMember Posts: 6,539

    Above... QFT.

    a LONG, hair pulling, dorito eating grind.

  • kagdakagda Falls Church, VAMember Posts: 85
    Originally posted by popinjay


    I dont know about you, but after the "success" of these asiangrinders, Im waiting for the next Nigerian MMO to come out. That one will be a doozy to play too.. and just as free I bet.



    that made me lol.......

    Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

  • jackotamojackotamo Plano, TXMember Posts: 3

    Holy fuck this game is annoying. Spam bots I could care less about. The game is half-assed. They dont even have freaking simple functions like an ignore command, beta or not this game has been out for awhile. WTFFFF? AN MMO WITHOUT AN IGNORE OPTION?! They intentionally built the game to live on cash malls just like all these other KMMOs... The only one I can actually stomach out of all KMMOs has got to be rappelz. I mean sure they are all grindfest but this one actually seems pretty polished and does have a larger world than this shitty mess.

     

    Leveling is horrid. Nothing but killing monsters all day, the quest suck ass...  you dont even realize theres even a story to this game. I played till lvl36 and just gave up.

  • vingvegavingvega Virginia Beach, VAMember Posts: 577

    asian grindfest FTW!

     

  • GuintuGuintu Valencia, CAMember UncommonPosts: 310
    Originally posted by ValiumSummer


    This is by far the biggest grind I have ever taken part in.    I doubt seriously  that I will continue.
    I read on mmosite.com that you are not even half way leveling (xp wise) until you reach lvl 135.   If a game is going to make the level grind so painfully slow, they should provide content enough to do so.   As it stands this game has very little.   I've killed everything I can over and over and over (and over again) in attempt to get to lvl 55 (which gives me access to Crespo).     I've also determined that I have spent more real money on this "free game" than I would have on a pay to play game with actual production values (not just an existing game re-texted for english).
    Without getting into all the frustrations I have had (and plain "bad luck") upgrading weapons I'm simply going to change my opinion of this game from "recommend" to "do not recommend".  
    Mind numbing.

    I guess you haven't played Lineage 2, the grind in that game is 1000X worse.

  • GuintuGuintu Valencia, CAMember UncommonPosts: 310
    Originally posted by Madoto


    not true... some MMORPGs are like 99% questing and dungeons

    Questing and dungeons is still grinding, but in stead of just going out and killing stuff just to kill, you're killing stuff because an NPC tells you to.

  • zeroburritozeroburrito manchaca, TXMember Posts: 84

    this game is down right putrid.

  • I can't understand what with such negatives attitudes. The game isn't that bad, sure there is grinding don't most mmo require grinding?, how are you doing that grinding, are you soloing or Partying? you can have alot of fun chatting while grinding in a party and the need for the cash shop is very little unless you have to be super uber most of the cash shop is looks sure the are a few cool items but no really necessary unless you just have the urge for uberness or lack of patience

Sign In or Register to comment.