Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waste of time

MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

ok. looking for a fun free mmorpg this game instantly appealed to me, but unfortunately  all this game has managed to do is waste my time, and thats all I had to give. To anyone who has actually managed to play the game congratulations. First off my activation email for the forums never arrived which doesnt seem to be much of a problem as half the people posting about the errors I was having in launching the game never got a reply, I eventually found a thread that had been replied to and got it launched. My next problem has been creating a character,  during creation it tells me my password is incorrect which is strange as there is no origional password to be incorrect. The forums response exit and try again... THIS DOES NOT WORK. They also suggest PM'ing a moderator but of course I cant because of said non existant activation email. I then notice that a lot of  people have been having this exact same login  problem for many many months now. Granted I'm no games developer but how long should this take to fix? You think after the first dozen complaints they woulda prioratised it?

Comments

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

so your saying its literally a broke ass game?

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

FORUM account registration *up*

character creation *up*

sorry about the whole reg thing :) i thought the forums had been really QUIET :)

-forum accounts and characters are completely seperate databases

*just so you know*

the problem you had encountered with character creation was either

a> name already in use *almost 3k chars in DB*

b>tried to make char while db was in reboot

the game engine has been updated and revised

-before if you encountered ANY error at create you HAD to exit game FULLY and relaunch

**the error would be logged CLIENTside thus was permacached**

the core devs had been working on new content quietly and internally for a while

-all of the stuff they were working on is now live,stuff you gotta see to truly appreciate :)

feel free to come try us again