Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Put Your Gear On and Get Ready To Play One of the Best MMORPGs

ooskullooooskulloo Member Posts: 7

Imagine a game like WoW, but being free...seems quite impossible? Well ArchLord seemed to achieve that goal. And they also created a system in which a player gets to be the ruller of the whole ArchLord realm (one per server). I would say that this game is groundbreaking, with amazing graphics, very good gameplay, a friendly community and a huge amount of gamers online and playing. The guilds are also very friendly. Even though hen you're a noob you won't make much friends, but later on, especially when you join a guild boy does the game go along smoothly.

Death is creeping up behind you so don't look back.

Comments

• SeksSeks Member Posts: 6

ROFPMSL!!!!!

You haven't played very long have you?

Seems good at first, despite all the bugs, but wait, just wait.

****Think I've said enough****

• hornet579hornet579 Member Posts: 10

i guess ill try it, since u said all the good stuff about it.

<[__Crayola__]

• SmartwhoisSmartwhois Member Posts: 58

Don't you mean BUY your gear and get ready to play?

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Point and click clunky controlled grinders Wo0t!!1!!1

D.

• TalynTalyn Member UncommonPosts: 587

Originally posted by Smartwhois

Out of the handful of the F2P + Item Shop grinders I've tried, I have yet to ever see an item shop actually sell gear.

XP buff potions, sure. Stamina buff potions, sure. Teleport scrolls, yep. Extra clothes, sometimes (note: clothes, not armor. no stats)

It really seems everyone griping about item shops thinks those shops are selling all the epic gear, and it's just not the case, at least in my experience. Frankly, since click-to-move PvP doesn't appeal to me, I have no reason to ever use the item shops either, since PvP would be the only real time I'd have an "advantage" by using those buff items.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Originally posted by Talyn

Originally posted by Smartwhois

Out of the handful of the F2P + Item Shop grinders I've tried, I have yet to ever see an item shop actually sell gear.

XP buff potions, sure. Stamina buff potions, sure. Teleport scrolls, yep. Extra clothes, sometimes (note: clothes, not armor. no stats)

It really seems everyone griping about item shops thinks those shops are selling all the epic gear, and it's just not the case, at least in my experience. Frankly, since click-to-move PvP doesn't appeal to me, I have no reason to ever use the item shops either, since PvP would be the only real time I'd have an "advantage" by using those buff items.

Very true...i have perused the item mall, and found no gear to speak of, just loot drop and xp buff potions, and other assorted buff type stuff as Talyn mentioned. Nope no gear. Gotta get that by playing, sorry.