Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LvL 44 ... Holy Grindville batman!

ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

The game world is proving to be much smaller than other games I have played.     The grind is getting to much to bear at lvl 44, I can only imagine how slow things move at 100 plus!

I'm getting that familiar feeling I get when I abandon a game. 

Still a good effort.

Comments

• En-ChantellyEn-Chantelly Member Posts: 81

It depends what class are you. Some slow at the start, fast at the back. Some fast from the start, and gets slower during mid levels.. My character has many AOEs  and lvl 6x yet 1% of exp to me is so precious.. Get what i mean?

2Moons/GuildWars/FFXII

• kola_666kola_666 Member UncommonPosts: 42

Yea it's a "made in Korea" grinding game....they don't rush.....I'm TB Summoner Lv.7x and I don't have problems in leveling up..in fact I enjoy it......new maps/skills/armors/weapons are comming soon....ENJOY the game and have fun....

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

im level 87, i quit though ~ not enough english speaking players to enjoy myself, decent graphics though, i'd say if i were to compare it to another game --- SilkRoad Online, or a much quicker version of Knight Online

Not worth the download though, but maybe that's just because im bored of it, it obviously kept my attention for quite some time though

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• lezardvlezardv Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Yeah, at lvl 4x, not remember exactly, you lvl up in a place called nunvice, which is an instance dungeon, you have to go through that dungeon like 1000000 times because it's the only place that gives decent exp to reach 50, and then, the real grind starts at Norak 2 / Castor 2.