Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best server to join? HELP

lordoftheloolordoftheloo Member Posts: 28

whats the best server to join guys? 

Waiting for Aion!!

Comments

• Daidalos7Daidalos7 Member Posts: 28

If you start the game now i would suggest evergalda it is the newest one so more low levels will be there.

But in general i would suggest no server!!!lol

I really believe that this is the worst game you can play after level 40. Maybe till then it is fun but after that you will remember me...

• lordoftheloolordoftheloo Member Posts: 28

lol why will i think it sucks after lvl 40?  Im 20 now :P

Waiting for Aion!!

• Daidalos7Daidalos7 Member Posts: 28

1st well you will realize that you need an amazing amount of money in order to keep playing after this level.

2nd when you come to the part of the sieges which is what everyone is expecting and you will be so dissapointed of the lag and of some other facts (like your allies turning red so your AOE spells hit them as well!!!!!!! and much more

3d you will realise items missing from your inventory and when you talk to the GM's about that you will get no reply at all!!!

4th you might build a great character and then you will realise that some people that have bought some preordered items (that you can not find now unless you buy them from the e-bay for 200$) will be impossible to kill

And so many many more things that will upset you very much.

Even most of the people that keep playing the game and are high levels have mostly bad things to say about the game and the only reason they keep playing is that they have given so many money to this game that they do not want to leave cause they will feel like they spent so much money for nothing!