Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Booting probs?

KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

Has any1 else experiance any booting probs with xtrap / or whatever the hack shield is? I was playing last night on the gaiahon server. It would freeze and the window pops up asking to send feedback for the crash....sometimes i hear a funny sound like static and it crashes too. I never had this problem before until recently i was just wondering if its my system or is it the server / xtrap probs?

Comments

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

Yup, it happens to me too...for quite some time, I might add. Usually when clicking a NPC vendor or when clicking a NPC during a quest. I filled a lot of those reports, I hope that helps them somehow...

Lately I'm having serious trouble playing it, it crashed a lot (most of the time the crashes are so frequent that the game is unplayable to me). I don't know what's happening, but it's very frustrating. It's a shame because IMO it's a very good game.

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

Originally posted by dragulea

Yup, it happens to me too...for quite some time, I might add. Usually when clicking a NPC vendor or when clicking a NPC during a quest. I filled a lot of those reports, I hope that helps them somehow...
    Lately I'm having serious trouble playing it, it crashed a lot (most of the time the crashes are so frequent that the game is unplayable to me). I don't know what's happening, but it's very frustrating. It's a shame because IMO it's a very good game.

How long have you had this problem and what server you normally play on?  I just noticed it a few days ago with me....then again i would play a day and skip a few then play again. I normally also play around 1:30 to 2 hrs at a time.

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

I play on Gaiahon. It could be a problem with just that server, I don't know.

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

I played the other night and the booting seems to have seized..... i'm guessing server issues.

• KnoiroKnoiro Member Posts: 5

I played the game yesterday for the first time. I was on the "G" server.  I played about 3-4 hours and it crashed on me twice. Both crashes I encountered came when I was moving and clicked on an NPC vendor.  The first crash just kicked me out asking me to fill out a "bug crash" report which I did to the best of my ability. The second crash didn't ask me to fill out anything but I lost a couple items that I had just recently picked up.  The game could have been a good one, too bad the programmers or "company" doesn't really care that  much. After reading many posts here and on Fantasy RPG servers, this game is by no means "free" if you want good armour and it sure is not bugfree. It is more like some of the "beta" games I have played.  I hope they get it finished someday.