Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

See the new screenshots

HealthyyHealthyy Member UncommonPosts: 112

Watch my new screenshots of the national war. (first lishtmos is killing bosses)

Comments

• HealthyyHealthyy Member UncommonPosts: 112
  • Turtle1120Turtle1120 Member Posts: 21

Thats because the kind of screenshots I take are about bugs. Bugs don't look so good on a site trying to promote a game, do they?

Taking a screenshot requires alot of work. You have to minimize the game client, open up Paint, paste it there, and then save it. But what if you do this during the OX Event or The National War? The game lags and takes too long to maximize again. By the time it finishes loading, either you are dead, or got the question wrong.

If they could make a screenshot function in the game where you press a special key that automatically saves into a folder, I would be more than happy to take screenshots.

That is in the game

Just press in the game printSreen (u can take so much screens if you want)

The screenshots will be saved on C: Program files >> Metin2 (g4box) >> screenshots.

Have fun making screenshots

Thanks =) I didn't know that. But there is another problem. Sometimes if you hit Print Scr, it does not save into the screenshot folder. It's kind of frustrating if there is something going on for a split second (And your reflexes are enough to press the Print Scr Button), and the screenshot you just took doesn't save =(

The image-hosting website I am using takes too long to upload a Metin 2 picture... I am using Imageshack. I have tons of screenshots, but I don't have the patience to wait 10 minutes for my screenshot to finish loading.

I u want to upload screens to the metin2 website u need much patience (because of the imageshack and so on) and i don't do it.

If you upload here your screens, it doesn't take long.

Wow, I just found that out. Thanks. And I also found a better image hosting website, Photobucket. Imageshack is'nt so great because it is slow and has an ugly black bar on the bottom of your image. But with Photobucket, uploading images are fast and you can view full size without clicking on the image.

Ex: IMAGESHACK

Ex: PHOTOBUCKET

[EDIT]: Hmmm... It doesn't show the difference of the images on these forums. But on other forums where you have to put the [IMG] tag, you will see a big difference between these two.

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

Imageshack works fine for me and you can get rid of the black bar at the bottom of your picture. When you are uploading your picture there is a box you can check. Ive never tried photobucket though so maybe it is better...

Okay, I have finally uploaded my own screenshots. I used a bug which gave my pictures a widescreen effect.

Heres how to do it: When you get to level 55, you get a quest from Betrayer Balso in which you have to obtain a Sujin Dungeon Herb to give to the Doctor. If you still haven't completed the quest yet, go to the Doctor and click "Sujin Dungeon Herb" on her list. There will be a widescreen effect now, as if she wanted to give you information. But this is bugged, so she does not tell you anything. You can walk around and take some screenshots while hiding your interface.

The only way to get out of this is to relog -.-

• jason641jason641 Member Posts: 4

Why don't you guys use the "upload" option on the forum?