Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If not Matrix what game?

MetalPuppetMetalPuppet Member UncommonPosts: 10

If you don't like Matrix what SiFi game do you suggest? 

Comments

• gatebuzzgatebuzz Member Posts: 16

I love <3 MxO ... been playing for a couple of years now and still enjoying things immensely. My in-game faction is humming along and getting along well. In other words, I don't quite fit your question. That said ... I cant wait for the new "Stargate Worlds" game. Of all the games I've seen, that's the only MMO that I can imagine will pull me away from MxO. Scary huh?

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]TSW[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"][FONT="Georgia"]. fm[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] - Giving Voice to The Secret World. [http://tsw.fm/][/CENTER]

• mo0rbidmo0rbid Member Posts: 363

Anarchy Online. It's free but you wont get access to the higher expansions. I've tried The Matrix Online because I loved the first movie. The games potential could have been great but it turned out into a borefest with no goal in sight. I might aswell spend my time playing cardgames than spending time with this excuse for a game :/ It really offers nothing new or exiting