Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Birthday Movie

MeddleMeddle Kamuela, HIPosts: 698Administrator Uncommon

SOE has released this movie in lew of EQ2's third birthday.  Enjoy! 

Video Interview Birthday Movie

EQ2 just celebrated it's 3rd birthday and here's a video to commemorate it.

Watch more here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• truenorthbgtruenorthbg Abu DhabiPosts: 1,453Member

Great video.

I was happy to hear about how one of the designers read about Persian mythology, culture, and art and incorporated those themes and concepts into the game.  I have always said that companies need to hire more people with an M.F.A. (Master of Fine Arts) than people with computer programming backgrounds.

Everquest 2 has a very dedicated team and it certainly shows in the game's content, visuals, audios, feel, and overall spirit.  The EQ 2 community is also a consequence of the game's greatness.

I have not had a chance to really play RoK yet, but I am looking forward to it.  From what I have seen, briefly, in BETA, the visuals were excellent.  The visuals reminded me of EQ 1 in terms of inspiring curiousity and thinking, "I wonder what is over there."  The exploration element of MMORPGs should never be underestimate; that unique and authentic world feel. 

WoW and fast food = commercial successes.
    I neither play WoW nor eat fast food.

• miffywiffymiffywiffy mooPosts: 245Member

Can't believe it's been 3 years i wish i could get them 3 years back, not because i've been playing EQ2 but i've wasted these 3 years cus i'm a twat.