Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DnL forums locked

it seems now impossible to post on the DnL forums.  I guess things are falling apart over there...

Comments

• OhaanOhaan Member UncommonPosts: 568

The question is, were they ever really together?

• ZorbaneZorbane Member UncommonPosts: 529

Didn't seem like anything was going out of hand

Wonder why they did that

• TheChronicTheChronic Member Posts: 253

come on guys, please stop open threads about this game, why are you guys even visiting those boards ?

stop opening threads about this game, its not worth the discuss...

"You must be either retarded or a fanboi..."

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Member Posts: 96

are you serious !?

this is the most exciting game on MMORPG.COM !  There isn't a sim game out there that has this much drama !  Hell, somoene should make an MMO about making an MMO.  You have to do quests to build a team of developers and artists, slay the evil epic copywrite infringement lawyers, cross open lands of unkown code, and battle the never ending army of forum flamers to finally get your game into the bargin bin at the dollar store !

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache

are you serious !?

this is the most exciting game on MMORPG.COM !  There isn't a sim game out there that has this much drama !  Hell, somoene should make an MMO about making an MMO.  You have to do quests to build a team of developers and artists, slay the evil epic copywrite infringement lawyers, cross open lands of unkown code, and battle the never ending army of forum flamers to finally get your game into the bargin bin at the dollar store !

Funny !     

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• KartuhnKartuhn Member Posts: 139

are you serious !?

Funniest reply ever! ^ I'm in! Where do I send my dolla two ninety-eight to get that idea into the mix!

Agreed as well!

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

it seems now impossible to post on the DnL forums.  I guess things are falling apart over there...

Umm if your still playing DNL or keeping up on those forums then you should start to play other MMO"s. This site has a good amount of info that you can get on other MMO's that are not a negative rating of 1 LOL.

Anyway I feel bad for you, are you seriously playing DNL? What a shame, I doubt that game has more then 100 people playing it, there are so many good free games out that to choose to play DNL is like arm wrestling a retarded kid.

Try out free trial to something else, since your PC can handle DNL it should handle other games. Good luck to you.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

are you serious !?

LMAO very good insight.

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

are you serious !?

LMAO Sounds good to me!!! WOOT! ohhh but wait! DNL didnt have a cd to get into the bargain bin at the dollar store so , welp, that parts out! BWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA maybe that should be the end game eh? Attempt to get this thing on a workable cd? omg, the game would never end! perfect! BWAHAHAHAHAAA

• locking the forums again huh?

probably dont want anyone to see their own horrible posts - you know, the ones they say _Pix_ caused.......

jeez these guys are such losers it blows my mind