Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For A New MMO? Check Here First!

1789101113»

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Your Crafting list is missing Wurm Online and Xyson. A list of games regarding Crafting should never not include Wurm Online which is likely the king of all crafting games.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• d4rkwingd4rkwing Member Posts: 32
    Add ArcheAge to crafting.
  • bandee817bandee817 Member CommonPosts: 3
    hello everyone :) i'm looking for a new mmo game :) mostly any sci-fi, futuristic game. i played 2 years with dc universe online, then i left that and started marvel heroes 2015. the reason was that dc universe online needs a lot of time to get into raid or alert and i had to wait 1-2 hours to get 8 people for any raid. and marvel heroes is more wallet-friendly, i don't have to pay for the new contents. so i'm looking for any online multiplayer game which is a great wallet-friendly and not pay-to-win. the only style i do not like is that the heroic age, mystic, magical themed games, any other is okay :) like infininty ward, just seen that game (yes, i know thats a card game), and that looks fine, but i'm curious about your opinion :) so, whic game should i pick? :) 
  • RPGaddictRPGaddict Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by bandee817
    hello everyone :) i'm looking for a new mmo game :) mostly any sci-fi, futuristic game. i played 2 years with dc universe online, then i left that and started marvel heroes 2015. the reason was that dc universe online needs a lot of time to get into raid or alert and i had to wait 1-2 hours to get 8 people for any raid. and marvel heroes is more wallet-friendly, i don't have to pay for the new contents. so i'm looking for any online multiplayer game which is a great wallet-friendly and not pay-to-win. the only style i do not like is that the heroic age, mystic, magical themed games, any other is okay :) like infininty ward, just seen that game (yes, i know thats a card game), and that looks fine, but i'm curious about your opinion :) so, whic game should i pick? :) 

If you like sci-fi, you may enjoy Lusternia. It mixes sci-fi (planar) and magic into one. It's a MUD however, and thus a game of text, alot like a story. If you're into that, can give it a try.

• PrometherionPrometherion Member Posts: 7

Hi,

Was wondering if you could add Faldon to the list if possible.

1. Grind: There is no level cap in Faldon, so you can grind to your heart's content.

2. PVP: There is little to no PVP currently. Duels are common and there are plenty of arenas to use.

3. PvE: the majority will play & quest solo but there are some quests which require a large party. There are 2 dungeons for end-game/high quality gear characters which require group work and GMs are making a new one currently.

4.Crafting: There are several crafting skills which you can use to raise secondary skills (Such as cooking the fish you caught or using carpentry to utilise wood). Alternatively the raw materials sell well to NPCs and players so crafting is absolutely key to earning enough gold to buy  good equipment.

5.Performance/Graphics: Faldon was made around 1997 so the graphics will run on pretty much any junk PC you have lying about. It's not to say it's ugly though. The game has a lot of charm in the right places.

6.Difficulty: Really depends what you'd like to do in the game. Crafting and making money is easy and quite relaxing. Leveling up is a real challenge though and the game gives almost no guidance. You are very much left to your own devices to explore the massive world and find interesting things yourself.

8. Payment Plan: You can play for free viably and as long as you make separate characters for different uses you won't have a problem with the Skill Cap. Some high-end equipment is members only but Faldon is not p2w.

http://www.faldonrpg.com

http://www.reddit.com/r/Faldon

Thanks, your list is excellent!

• RVallantRVallant Member UncommonPosts: 66
    This list really needs updating.

This discussion has been closed.