Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remove this game.

theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

I was a fairyland player back in the day, the systems are really neat, like that of the Dragon Quest games.

Sadly, the game has been shut down.

If you follow the link you guys have for the game, it got shut down.

So it being on the list is rather misleading. Anyways, thought I would tell you.

Comments

• MewmewMewmew Member UncommonPosts: 7

DO NOT remove this game.  The new free to play version is coming in English within the next few weeks!

"Hi Fairyland Player,

I am writing to inform you the upcoming news about Fairyland. We’ve been receiving a lot of mails from Fairyland players, hoping us to reopen Fairyland in English version. With a long and meticulous arrangement, we’ve decided to operate Fairyland in English by ourselves. Now, Lager is going to present the test and free-to-play version of Fairyland in November 1st.

Since many functions are still in need of testing, we sincerely invite you and your friends to join us and explore the latest free-to-play version of Fairyland.

Looking forwards to enjoying Fairyland with you!

The official English Website (http://fairyland.lagernet.com) will be opened in October 30th."

• xephonicsxephonics Member UncommonPosts: 672

i would be very happy to see this game come alive again.

it was quite fun/invative (or atleast different than mainstream)

My god has horns.... nah, I don't think he is real either.

• DevroDevro Member Posts: 1

The new site is indeed online.  The links on the site don't work.  I have downloaded/installed the client and I know it works.  Just waiting to create an account.

http://fairyland.lagernet.com/

Never Ph33r When Devro is Here.

• Snakester95Snakester95 Member UncommonPosts: 47

If you guys haven't realized, it's back up. I headed over to the site news, and saw that it was. If something happened and it's down again for some reason, sorry for the wrong info. But I believe it's up.

Where there's a game, there's a player, I'm that player.

• beyorself11beyorself11 Member Posts: 4

I hope this game will run again. I really miss this game..